OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Imagine in one summer adding Davies and Mbappe along with Endrick

Florentino

ezgif-3-d2cc5ed534.gif

:lol:

In 2022, in a move some saw simply as an attempt to appease fans on the back of a leaking roof, the Glazers asked the renowned designers of Spurs' stadium, Populous, to come up with options. Three were presented.

One was to redevelop, the second was to knock down and build next door while the third was to move elsewhere. That project is now in INEOS's hands and they are not wasting any time. Already there have been developments.

The third option has been discarded. While no decisions have been made, the second option is currently viewed as the most favourable, although fans will be heavily consulted.

Spurs's sublime new manor, along with its single-tier, 17,500-capacity 'Kop' style stand behind a goal, may well be recreated on a larger scale as part of a 90,000, state-of-the-art venue. A 'new' Stretford End in a 'new' Old Trafford.

Already, private investment partners at home and abroad are being sought. They are used to funding projects on a much bigger scale and they have the contacts book. It has already been reported that talks have taken place with local politicians with regards to government involvement, including mayor of Greater Manchester mayor Andy Burnham.

What can also be disclosed is that talks with the Football Association at some stage are likely over luring some England matches away from Wembley to what is hoped would become a Wembley of the North.

The view is that such a redevelopment, which stretches from Old Trafford down to the water and links the area with MediaCity, would take around five years. If there is any way to speed that up, it will be found.

No way Mbappe announced anything or finalized anything until PSG is out of the UCL. Imagine it being announced that he’s going to RM before facing them in the quarters?

What are PSG gonna do with Kolo Muani, Ramos and Osihimen?
Not sure what the plan is besides getting big names :lol:

They still have loads of money but it's gonna be interesting seeing if they have the same pull this summer now without the likes of Neymar and Mbappe in the team for the first time in a long time.

i really don't understand Madrids obsession with Mbappe... fantastic player, maybe best in the world, but I just don't see how it works with the current pieces and his history of being a wanker. Still i'd be excited if I was a Madrid fan

Back
Top Bottom