OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
lewa needs to stay unless saudi arabia drops a bag and barca can fund a replacement

I would take the Saudi money if I’m Barça.

Cash in now on an old player for a huge return.

But Saudi going after Lewa, idk. I don’t see it.

I would take the Saudi money if I’m Barça.

Cash in now on an old player for a huge return.

But Saudi going after Lewa, idk. I don’t see it.
they already offered to take him. they are loving barcelona though with no intent on leaving.

You in San Fran? I watched City win the CL at MM last year!

Yep. For the biggest games or the most random qualifiers its been my go to spot almost for two decades now. If you saw someone in a figo inter jersey last year that was me. But didn’t stay long so maybe not.

:lol:

1713742061937.png

Shameless behavior

What did they offer?
details weren’t reported cause he immediately rejected it but from what they were offering other players it probably was a lot of money.
lewa was just one year in to his contract and just won the league and the pichichi

I still think we got away with that offside call. We stole that match :lol:. If United wasn't part of the Top 6, Coventry would be in the finals rn

Welp :lol:

I like Tuchel but I don't thing the style of football would be any better. There'd probably be a bit more defensive structure at the back though

The Arsenal kit is flames :pimp:

Also like the Barca two tone look but not sure about the badge placement even though I know they're paying homage to their 100th anniversary kit :lol:

fc-barcelona-22-23-home-kit-evokes-memories-of-fc-barcelona-1999-00-centenary-shirt-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom