OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Damn cats in here reporting me…
We have some Os in here.
Man completely ignored these last 10 years :lol:

“Nah let me cherrypick to when Rafa Benitez was manager.”
This is how i know they just started watching football. Rafa had Liverpool bodying Madrid in Champions league(09) and beat a Milan team that had prime Kaka, Nesta(older, but was still putting in shifts), Shvenko, Gattuso, ,Maldini, Pirlo, Seedorf etc.

That man is not about to sabotage his career. Y'all can dream though :lol:
I think taking over the Leverkusen job in the lower part of the table was more risk than potentially stepping into this liverpool side.

A def and a 6 and it's business as usual. There is no surgery needed...

This is how i know they just started watching football. Rafa had Liverpool bodying Madrid in Champions league(09) and beat a Milan team that had prime Kaka, Nesta(older, but was still putting in shifts), Shvenko, Gattuso, ,Maldini, Pirlo, Seedorf etc.

He just masturbates to old Ronaldinho clips and Joga Bonito commercials. He doesn’t know anything about actual football.

Didn't get the win but that was the most effort they've shown all season. Proud of the young guys.

Three things:

Gusto should be the starter at RB regardless, he's earned it
Jackson might be a better winger than striker
Thiago might need to stay on the bench

We showed our metal and got a point but that was a horrible performance. Doku, Haaland, Alvarez so bad today

Gusto was impressive today. Que the Shaq gif. I was unfamiliar with your game.

No mention of the elbow to the head at the end in the box. And that was a very close handball. Still thought the Walker foul was a Pen as well.

Well played defense by Chelsea. Haaland needs to score one of the headers.

My point still stands. About to be a wasteland with Klopp gone.
How does your point still stand? He has an even less talented squad performing well in the bundesliga and Europa league. If anything, based on your logic, it appears if you're saying that he's not a good enough manager to take over from where Klopp left off and keep the team continuing to run at a high level.

No Arsenal fan thinks Mbappe is wearing any type of red next year :lol:

This is more at Arteta’s comments he’s been memed for

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying that if Mbappe were to go to Pool he would be bigger than the Club? If so, your football knowledge would be severely lacking.

Fair if you want to say Mbappe as he currently is with no bdo’s or CLs is not as big as Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom