OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Nah those Turkey scenes are nuts

20240317_164648.jpg
20240317_164649.jpg
20240317_164813.jpg
20240317_164819.jpg

The bans are gonna be unprecedented

Dude in the clown mask who promptly and rightfully got pummeled was carrying a knife...

ref is so bad he should get a 2 week suspension

but vardrid isn’t playing so they don’t care

Nothing but bangers from PSG. Mbappe, Vitinha, and Kane-In Lee.

I see Felix scored. Take it to those sucker *** Spaniards.

Really nice of Liverpool to give United fans hope again.

Have to give them a little something because they’re all deluded.

On vacay so I missed the match but looks like it was a classic.

Amad is a player just needs a chance.

Also, I’ve been the biggest Antony hater but belive he could be a solid defensive player. Runs his *** off and is our best defensive forward, wish Ten Hag would just start him there as the season winds down cause there is nothing to lose and I genuinely think he would cook at left back.

When did she leave Barca?

Had no clue she came stateside :lol:, was a goal monster for Barca during their golden run these last 5 years

It’s crazy how much Tottenham and Villa are mirrored this season. Basically same GF (good), same GA (bad), GD (right in the middle). Plus living in this no man’s land of points between the top, which we are clearly far away from, and the middle which we are more consistent from. Both apt to drop points to mid table teams on any given Saturday. Not nearly as dysfunctional as United, Chelsea, Newcastle, and the other teams that had top 4 expectations.

I don’t hate it but I’m not sure where we go from here to close the gap.

wild how pep ball made sterling look a lot better than he is. chelsea should’ve known though. sterling used to miss so many easy chances. Armada Armada what you think about your boy? he’s been terrible for chelsea

wild how pep ball made sterling look a lot better than he is. chelsea should’ve known though. sterling used to miss so many easy chances. Armada Armada what you think about your boy? he’s been terrible for chelsea

Eh, this is low level take. Sterling was performing before Pep got there. Also performed internationally as well where there is no Pep ball. Chelsea is doing bad under both managers. There is not a single player on Chelsea since the "takeover" that is consistently doing well. If you want to randomly praise Pep on a monday morning, you can do so without trying to disparage Sterling.

Back
Top Bottom