OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
what if im into that

1711376496968.gif

Congrats to the US on their three peat of whatever trophy this is.
I'm gonna be so disappointed when, in 2 years as the WC is in our country, everyone that never cared before asks you about footy ends up hearing the US get slandered to hell and back :lol: :smh:
"Oh hey Coupe the US plays today what do you know about them?"
"The US is the worst nation ever at futbol and shouldn't even be here only Portugal matters even though we've won as many World Cups as the US in our history. Suuuiiiiii."

I'm gonna be so disappointed when, in 2 years as the WC is in our country, everyone that never cared before asks you about footy ends up hearing the US get slandered to hell and back :lol: :smh:
"Oh hey Coupe the US plays today what do you know about them?"
"The US is the worst nation ever at futbol and shouldn't even be here only Portugal matters even though we've won as many World Cups as the US in our history. Suuuiiiiii."
I wonder how good the likes of the US and China could be if they had a football culture and youth development like the dominant countries with actual football heritage.
With a population that gigantic, surely there's gotta be some world class talent there that just never bothered with football.

Back
Top Bottom