Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

wonder if canelo gon fight or run from benavidez

if the two clash, its gon be crazy amount of power

RUN?! Did you watch the same fight I did? Bro Canelo is gonna make Benavidez look stupid out there. Even Benavidez himself said Canelo is not running.

Yo yall need to stop with this narrative from now on. Canelo stopped an undisputed prime Plant and with a hand injury.

Benavidez is good but he’s not on Canelos level.

RUN?! Did you watch the same fight I did? Bro Canelo is gonna make Benavidez look stupid out there. Even Benavidez himself said Canelo is not running.

Yo yall need to stop with this narrative from now on. Canelo stopped an undisputed prime Plant and with a hand injury.

Benavidez is good but he’s not on Canelos level.

we’ll see

he may not be on canelos level but that hasnt stopped him from avoiding fighters before, he cherry picks his opponents and benavidez is clearly a high risk fight

he fought plant because he knows he can beat him and even the bivol fight was a just cherry pick gone bad but he isnt going to fight someone he thinks gon be too difficult

and all these dudes avoid everyone and that is mainly my point and lets not act like canelo was never guilty of this

but again, we’ll

im not knocking canelo, im knocking all these fighters/promoters scared of losing

i just want to see the best fight the best

It's amazing how people still hold canelo in such high Invincible regard like he didn't just get damn near shut out by bivol with simple jabs and movement lol.

Boxing is a young man's game. Canelo is an old 32 who is past his peak/prime and he ain't gonna be taking high risk fights like benavidez where he can get seriously hurt. We have to stop believing that these dudes aren't on the same level simply because they haven't had the chance to prove it yet. Ill say it again, David benavidez is a monster. Dude is a cruiserweight that makes 168 and hits very very hard and if people think he's "easy work" for canelo then 🤷‍♂️

Also Caleb Plant needs to not fight for the rest of the year. Bruh might of caught CTE with the beating he took last night.

Yeah anyone saying Canelo is running sounds dumb. How when even the fighters and Benavidez HIMSELF said Canelo isn’t scared or running from him :lol:

I could see Caleb Plant retiring in the next two years also. He’s gonna be due some *** whippings in that division from the top dogs.

Canelo is a four division champion and undisputed a weight class in like a year and a half.

:lol: @ running
Since when does being the more accomplished fighter mean that you're currently the better fighter?

How did canelo being a four division champ help him in the bivol fight and how will that help him vs a killer like benavidez?

Since when does being the more accomplished fighter mean that you're currently the better fighter?

How did canelo being a four division champ help him in the bivol fight and how will that help him vs a killer like benavidez?
Your reading comprehension needs help champ. If you read what I typed out, I was clearly referring to people saying he's "running" from anybody.

As far as Benavidez, the killer couldn't take out Plant and his is style is tailormade for somebody that's flat footed like Canelo that likes to counter. Canelo has had trouble with Boxers, which Benavidez clearly isn't. It'll be target practice. I would even go on to say GGG had more power than Benavidez and Canelo withstood 3 fights.

Benavidez on the other hand.

Ok.

Bivol fight was a test that shouldn't be held against Canelo he took a chance against a much bigger guy who had a great gameplan.

With that said Canelo is still king of 165 and below and ain't nothing wrong with that.

Canelo destroys benavidez easily

FB_IMG_1680081271026.jpg

Jake Paul vs Anderson Silva (10/29/22 at the Gila River Arena in Glendale AZ) Gate $1,783,757.50

Teofimo Lopez vs Sandor Martin (12/10/22 at Madison Square Garden, NY) Gate $600,194.95

Jake Paul vs Anderson Silva (10/29/22 at the Gila River Arena in Glendale AZ) Gate $1,783,757.50

Teofimo Lopez vs Sandor Martin (12/10/22 at Madison Square Garden, NY) Gate $600,194.95
Where are these normally posted? Rick Glaser claims Tank generates good gate but not so good PPV buys

Where are these normally posted? Rick Glaser claims Tank generates good gate but not so good PPV buys

Various ppl on boxing twitter that gets them, there is not 1 particular person that gets it for every fight.

Glaser is not an insider or have insider sources with Showtime. What matters is overall revenue anyways and it's a short list in prizefighting above Tank. Tank should be making his debut on the highest paid athletes list this yr if this fight is as big as it looks like it'll be

Back
Top Bottom