Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Chilling with the g.o.a.t

Attachments

• IMG_1132.jpeg
    IMG_1132.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 172
What type of defense was Spence trying to implement? This man was not protecting himself from anything.

Could’ve been fatigue, over confidence, or whatever. He was getting touched up to easily.

Last edited:
What type of defense was Spence trying to implement? This man was not protecting him from anything

He panicked after that first knockdown and started swinging for the fences trying to catch up

then proceeded to get countered to oblivion

Spence power seemed to not even phase TC and he actually got BULLIED after all that “he’s too big” talk

Another PBC hypejob bites the dust. Where do I begin?

I may have to try to dig up my old posts on this platform to show that I predicted this one sided performance years ago. This is what happens when ducking goes wrong.

First of all errol needs to fire al haymon immediately. Oh yeah my badd I forgot he can't because haymon literally owns his fighters lmao. How in the world do you try to wait out and age out a dude like crawford who lives like a pro athlete 24/7 vs a dude like errol who lives like a pro athlete only when he has a fight date? Horrible advice and management. He would've been more competitive when bud was asking for the fight in 2018 although he still would've lost. Errol been washed up since Danny garcia and been on the decline since mikey Garcia. But his fanatics believe him when he said he "didn't want to stop him" after saying over and over how he was gonna punish and stop him for weeks leading up to the fight lol. Same guy who went life and death with Shawn porter who supposedly wasn't in his league. Yeah ok.

Go back and re-watch his fights vs Danny Garcia and ugas compared to his fight vs Lamont peterson which was clearly the last fight at his peak. Everything declined. His reflexes, his feet, hand speed, punch resistance, etc. I mean, he did get thrown from a Ferrari, knock his entire grill out, have a detached retina all while blowing up in weight and being an alcoholic for years so that should've been no surprise to anyone. This fight was never a 50-50 fight and the fact that people really believed this dude would win last night were either drunk high or clueless. Not to mention the disrespect towards an all time great like crawford.

I'm not surprised by this outcome at all and the only people who are are the ones who either aren't paying attention or pick fights emotionally instead of logically. And of course those who have no idea what they're watching no matter how much boxing they watch. Bud is a special special fighter. All time great special and that should've been known before last night if you know what you're watching. Errol is and was just never on that level.

Errol is a good fighter, but too one dimensional to ever beat a fighter like Bud. Dude is like a marksman in the ring. A straight assassin. He barely even broke a sweat in there. Styles make fights and errol always been taylor made for a dude like crawford.

It'll be interesting to see what happens after another one sided crawford win later this year. I felt like they knew errol was damaged goods and were just cashing out on him from the time this fight was announced so there's no way he doesn't take another one sided beatdown for career high money again and then possibly retire. Hes gotta take some time off though. Hes got real brain damage from the past 4 years and last night just added onto it. Crawford can realistically go for undisputed at 154 within 3 years and call it a career which is insane to think about. It'll be interesting to see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom