Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Damn. Did not see last night going the way it did (as far as it being a one sided fight). Spence got outclassed like a mf. I don’t think he believed Bud would be as strong as he was. Salute to the champ for sure.

Lmmfao

Attachments

• IMG_1138.jpeg
    IMG_1138.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 914
Had this fight happened pre car accident I still think the results would have been the same.

The Mikey Garcia fight is what made me start giving the edge to Bud. Errol should have walked through Mikey that night, regardless of whether Mikey was in survival mode and just showed up for a check.

That fight showed what we saw last night that Errol’s power is overrated. He was a heavy handed guy due to his size and ability to drain down to 147 but the difference in the “snap” between the two guys last night was apparent.

No rematch please. If it was closer sure, but it wasn’t even close. I think both should look elsewhere. Spence went from “never hitting the canvas” to hitting it 3x. Ref should’ve been thru the towel in.

Agreed with there not being a need for a rematch. That wasn’t even close. Bud walked him down decisively.

Spence will never be the same after this.

He went into this fight thinking there was no man on earth who could possibly beat him. And he got completely smashed.

You don’t come back from that.

Rematch by end of year just 4 months away? Spence pops needs to nix that.

He needs 6-8 months and a tune up.
The way Spence look, aint no way I'm asking for a tune up. Maybe more time to recover and train and cash out.

I don't know if Spence is all the way there, maybe he's already done. Last thing you want is for him to do a tuneup fight and get embarrassed.

He looked like he just woke up during the walk out but I didn't think much of it at the time.

Here's a doctor discussing it all. The ring doctor didn't do the finger or light test when he checked Spence

Last edited:
He looked like he just woke up during the walk out but I didn't think much of it at the time.

Here's a doctor discussing it all. The ring doctor didn't do the finger or light test when he checked Spence

Yeah he needs to hang it up for sure. Cats talking about a rematch want to see the man die. Unfortunately boxers hate going out with a L but he lost to the goat and will go out as one of the best welterweights of all time. That should be enough. Walk away with what health you have and be a family man

Just going to keep my thoughts to myself because yall will just say I’m making excuses…but eventually someone close to the Spence camp will talk

Probably will be his sister because they gone always protect their brothers

Reporter asked Errol at the post fight press conference if he was feeling well before the fight and Errol’s response let me know something was up

The fact he even asked that question let me know there was some speculation and concerns

Back
Top Bottom