Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

They’ve said that they’d never fight one another a few times.

But with the way they operate… you never know

A lot twins seem to act like this though :lol:

I’ve never seen twins act like that. Especially not in teams sports where I’ve known a few. :lol:

Jermell and Jamall just seem poorly socialized.

Used to coach these two identical twins who were also poorly socialized, they had so much difficulty interacting with others in a team environment.

But between themselves they had this telepathic ability on the field, it was eerie. It as if they shared one brain.

I’ve never seen twins act like that. Especially not in teams sports where I’ve known a few. :lol:

Jermell and Jamall just seem poorly socialized.

Used to coach these two identical twins who were also poorly socialized, they had so much difficulty interacting with others in a team environment.

But between themselves they had this telepathic ability on the field, it was eerie. It as if they shared one brain.
Robin and Brook Lopez have taken shots at one other since they got in the league

Amen and Ausar Thompson take lil jabs at one another

I watch cycling and there are couple pairs of twins and they take jabs at one another in interviews

I have known a bunch of twins in my life. Most of them use to take jabs about the other twin each asked about something their sibling.

The thing is, it was clear all these things were jokes. Normal mainly innocent banter between people that are close.

The Charlos personalities makes it come off like there some real hostility there. So people wonder if there is some underlying beef. Then dudes always seem upset and angry, even when they are smiling/joking/laughing.

But twins taking lil digs at some another seems to be a really common and natural thing.

It is the Charlos personalities I think that is throwing extra spice on things.

-Also yeah, the twin telepathy thing be kinda trippy sometimes.

Last edited:
They’ve said that they’d never fight one another a few times.

But with the way they operate… you never know

crawford and porter also swore not fight each other and they did and thise tow are probably more like brothers than the charlos at this point :lol:

I know they ain’t twins but a Klitschko vs Klitschko fight for undisputed heavyweight champion would’ve been historic. I think they were open to it but their mom made them promise they would never fight each other while she was alive.

I know they ain’t twins but a Klitschko vs Klitschko fight for undisputed heavyweight champion would’ve been historic. I think they were open to it but their mom made them promise they would never fight each other while she was alive.

I feel dirty even mentioning the possibility but imagine if something tragic were to happen in the ring in the situation.

Boss

Attachments

• IMG_1259.jpeg
    IMG_1259.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 1,432
Back
Top Bottom