Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

I knew stank had no intentions of staying at 135

used garcias name to make a ton of $$ now he’s back to the usual cherry picking

Dude needs to tryout for the Broncos

Attachments

• IMG_1500.jpeg
    IMG_1500.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 505
It’s going to be interesting if Jermell’s stamina can remain intact with the extra 14 pounds he’s putting on. I’ve seen Canelo start to unravel a bit after round 7 or 8. Jermell’s usually got good stamina in the ring, so if he can take Canelo deep into the fight, I can see him pulling it off.

Fight week. What are y’all’s prediction’s looking like for Nelo/Charlo?

Canelo by late stoppage. Charlo’s speed gives Canelo some problems early on, but once Canelo finds his rhythm the body work is going to start adding up and Canelo stops him.

Word is Charlo is only going to come in, in the mid 160’s. Canelo could outweigh him by 10+ come fight night.

i think canelo takes it, he might just be too big

while charlo is taller, canelo is still bigger and can easily walk in at fight night at 180+

when he was fighting at 154, he entered the ring at rehydrated 174... so at a 168 fight, wouldnt be surprised if he comes in at 185 or more

and you just know charlo has to put canelo to the mat to stand a chance and we havent seen that yet, could be a first time for everything but when bivol dominated him and the judges still gave it a 115-113 score then you know charlos gotta do a lot more out there and bivol has a the benefit of being bale to absorb canelos power because he was bigger, not convinced charlo can

Unbiased decision and I'll go against the grain here and say Charlo by split decision if he pot shots and takes advantage of his reach. I believe his feet are faster than Canelo's but slower than Bivol's plus there gonna be times that Charlo might want to brawl.

still salty I'm a miss the fight... I never go out and the 1 time I have plans it's on fight night smh... I don't watch Charlo enough to pick him so I'm a pick Canelo by decision

I favor Canelo. He's the bigger guy and I think his power punching is going to wear Charlo down as the fight progresses. If GGG can't KO him, then neither can Charlo.

Yeah Charlo is the taller guy, but can he stay committed all 12 rounds to boxing tall? Just watch that first fight against Castaño. Charlo was getting hit way too much than he needed to and he was the bigger guy. What do you think Canelo is going to do?

You would need to fight an incredibly disciplined fight like Floyd and Bivol did. Charlo doesn't fight like those two and finds himself brawling moreso than boxing. He has a decent jab and faster feet and so he'll need to maximize those things against Canelo and then some.

Showtime's Stephen Espinoza just said at the final press conference that the Canelo-Charlo gate will exceed $20 million Saturday night. That'll be the 3rd $20-plus million gate for a Showtime PPV/PBC event in the past 5 months at T-Mobile Arena

Back
Top Bottom