Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

mbilli v murdoch is a slugest

props for murdoch to still be standing and continue to throw

not sure if this dude could beat canelo as he looks hittable out there but i think it could be entertaining for as long as that fight lasts

:lol:

definitely

canelo wouldnt dare come near beterbiev, he’s gon get sent to retirement earlier than he expected

callum smith looked so dejected after being knocked down and ko’d for the very first time in his career, his trainer didnt even throw the towel, dude was jumping in the ring to stop the fight

also why those reports where he wanted to fight usyk after bivol was insanity :rofl:

:lol:

definitely

canelo wouldnt dare come near beterbiev, he’s gon get sent to retirement earlier than he expected

callum smith looked so dejected after being knocked down and ko’d for the very first time in his career, his trainer didnt even throw the towel, dude was jumping in the ring to stop the fight

also why those reports where he wanted to fight usyk after bivol was insanity :rofl:
My badd I had just woke up and didn't even realize 🤣. I should've known you knew better.

wonder if Andrea ward would come out of retirement for this fight, dude retired early to avoid this dude

Last edited:
Canelo running through both Charlos like I told y'all he would years ago. Kept hearing they're too athletic, they different, etc.. one got destroyed and the other probably gonna show up the fight hungover. I remember dudes in here saying they would smack GGG too :rofl:

Anyway, Kenshiro Teraji fighting in the AM

Back
Top Bottom