Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Somebody I'm looking at will be Yaz to play as an X-factor. Dude bats in the lower half of the lineup, and hasn't had the year that he was having a year ago. If he can turn it around, he'll be a nice addition to lengthen the lineup.

He may or may not play depending the match ups, but he earned that trust last season to play against either lefties or righties.

even if we dont win the world series, just beat the dodgers.

dont know what's worse: 2002 or losing to the dodgers in the playoffs

If there’s a season that beating the Dodgers in our first playoff series against them would be the sweetest, it’s this one.

We’re both the top teams and we’ve been keeping them off our *** this whole season. Time to finally put them away for good and prove all the writers wrong once again.

About to head out for lunch and catch the blue angels. Hopefully tickets get cheaper. Seats in the sections the giants still have left are more expensive than the secondary markets for the same section. :lol:

so pumped for this weekend. Going to randomly yell beat la around the city

DB744823-4C4B-4B56-9491-CCFDC23AEED9.jpeg

About to head out for lunch and catch the blue angels. Hopefully tickets get cheaper. Seats in the sections the giants still have left are more expensive than the secondary markets for the same section. :lol:

Enjoy!

Any place to get that hoodie in store?

Just saw that the hoodie is $85. Yeah, that's nuts.

Last edited:
surprised d i c k made it
Same here. But I'm for it.
Somebody I'm looking at will be Yaz to play as an X-factor. Dude bats in the lower half of the lineup, and hasn't had the year that he was having a year ago. If he can turn it around, he'll be a nice addition to lengthen the lineup.

He may or may not play depending the match ups, but he earned that trust last season to play against either lefties or righties.
I want to believe Yaz can have a big postseason. He and La Stella I want to see tear this up.

Back
Top Bottom