Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Let's just hope that Brandon Belt didn't break his wrist/hand after getting hit yesterday. We need him.

I was going over the box score and saw that Doval struck out the side yesterday. Damn, he's hot. He and Kervin Castro need to be on the playoff roster.

And keep Cueto off.

Never thought I would say this, but losing Belt is going to be a massive loss. This dude just can't stay healthy.

Belt has the worst luck. 1 hr away from 30 on a contract year.
Every time he plays well it feels like some bs happens.

I’m sure we’ll survive. We have all year.
Ruf can do a good job when he gets back and Wade has been a Godsend. Just sucks bc Belt was on fire and I wanted him to succeed and now he’s probably out for the year.

Win 104. Just unreal. Got a live foul ball for the first time ever :wow::nthat:. This team has been so much fun to watch all season.

7B196E91-ABAB-4650-A6B7-2F0CF25D02E3.jpeg

104 wins. Who would’ve thought this is the team that would set the sf record. Not the bonds kent teams, not the 93 team with four gold gloves all over the place, not the late 80s teams, or even any of the World Series teams. However the season ends I ain’t even going to be mad but they better make a deep run

I know it’s gotta be more but I can think of 3 ABs right off the top of my head

Doval throwing these last outs lookin shakey af. Lmao one pitch out and away one pitch up and in. Yeesh

edit: no flukes but his zone took a sec

One more win. Gaus start hopefully pitches well early. Was looking for Tix earlier but then realized its a day game and it’s 12:30p :lol:

5 hits ain’t going to do it. Niners and giants pretty much plays at the same time tomorrow. Going to be a busy afternoon with one eye on the giants and the other on the niners

5 hits ain’t going to do it. Niners and giants pretty much plays at the same time tomorrow. Going to be a busy afternoon with one eye on the giants and the other on the niners

the baseball games start an hour before the 49ers game starts. But if this score tonight holds up. It’s going to be some flipping between games going on tomorrow at my place.

Back
Top Bottom