Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

They brought out young and rice. Had kruk and kuip throw out the first pitch. Barry and Mullin in the house.

They need to bring him back
1633794555222.jpeg

Dodgers going to play aggressive tonight. I have a feeling they'll also be sitting back on Gausman's sinker. So I hope they gameplan for this properly.

Would love to see 2-0 lead going into LA.

If the gaus man settles in early, I like our chances. Dodger fans were acting like the giants won’t hit HRs like last night again but we been one of the top HR hitting teams in all of baseball. I like Ruf replacing Yaz right now in the lineup. We need that power in the lineup.

If the gaus man settles in early, I like our chances. Dodger fans were acting like the giants won’t hit HRs like last night again but we been one of the top HR hitting teams in all of baseball. I like Ruf replacing Yaz right now in the lineup. We need that power in the lineup.
These seems to be a common thing. Nobody know **** about the Giants.

Yaz has been pedestrian lately to say the least. Ruf will provide a fresh bat. This team is flexible af.

Dodgers going to play aggressive tonight. I have a feeling they'll also be sitting back on Gausman's sinker. So I hope they gameplan for this properly.

Would love to see 2-0 lead going into LA.
We need good movement on pitches if they’re gonna be aggressive. If we use the same game plan as last night and Gaus is locked we could have decent work with pitching again.

We need good movement on pitches if they’re gonna be aggressive. If we use the same game plan as last night and Gaus is locked we could have decent work with pitching again.
I want to believe his arm will be fresh after being off for a week.

mid they can hit Urias’ fastball, I think we get this.

I want to believe his arm will be fresh after being off for a week.

mid they can hit Urias’ fastball, I think we get this.
That’s why I like ruf in the lead off spot, dudes a good fastball hitter. Agree Id rather have slater at CF tho. Get to Urias early and put pressure on that doyer bullpen.

Even other than that he went down 2-0 we walked for Urias but then his first pitch to Urias was up and away ball? Cmon Gaus

That was an annoying inning. Bochy would’ve had Affeldt warming up already after seeing that.

Back
Top Bottom