Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

1-1. Tough loss, but the Dodgers took advantage of Gausman’s missteps.

Let’s hope Alex Wood is ready to go.

Gausman did good not great job, against a desperate Dodger ball club but our offense didn’t help him out at all. On to LA and Giants better bring their A game because Dodgers now have “home advantage”.

I wanna see if I can find our season stats against LA at home this season before all the broadcasters start deepthroating it on Monday.

Really hoping it doesn’t turn into the same outcome of 2000 and 2003 where we were at a high off of a game 1 win only to go out on a whimper the next three.

Some Giants nuggets

In the 2010 NLDS, the Braves tied up the series 1-1, the Giants wins that series 3-1, and y’all know the rest…

In the 2012 NLDS, the Reds went up 2-0, but the Giants come back and and end up winning that series 3-2, and again, y’all already know how the story ends.

Here we are in 2021, Dodgers vs Giants, one of the best rivalries in baseball, are all tied up in NLDS 1-1.

Alex Wood is starting tomorrow and he hasn’t been good vs his old team, the Dodgers, his ERA is I read somewhere is 6.01 against them… He will have a very short leash but he has definitely been good ever since he recovered from Covid.

I am going into enemy territory tomorrow to watch the game with my brother in law, who is a Dodgers fan thru and thru, and I cannot wait to watch the game, crack some jokes and shoot the #### with some Dodgers fans and hopefully the Giants come out victorious!

Time to bomb on Max Scherzer and take control of this series again.:evil:

We beat Scherzer in game 4 in 2012 when he was pitching for the Tigers! I’m sure it’s going to be personal for him coz it was a sweet sweep! Also how cool would it be if we Belt back lol to make the OG Trio complete for the line up and I think that Scherzer would be straight up having nightmares!

We beat Scherzer in game 4 in 2012 when he was pitching for the Tigers! I’m sure it’s going to be personal for him coz it was a sweet sweep! Also how cool would it be if we Belt back lol to make the OG Trio complete for the line up and I think that Scherzer would be straight up having nightmares!
I thought Belt wasn’t even a possibility until NLCS at the earliest?

Line up is out.

Bryant at 1B after his diving catch last game? Make it make sense.

It’s also his first time at 1B for SF and ever in the post.

Back
Top Bottom