Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Canelo vs Munguía 5/4 DAZN PPV

Hard weight cut or not, if Garcia deliberately failed to make weight, as many suspect, then he’s an unprofessional schmuck.
Do u remember when Floyd came in 3 lbs heavy drinking soda on the scales against JM Marquez that was already fighting 2 entire weight classes below him?
And I think this was after he retired to let the rematch clause with past-prime ODLH expire.

Ungrateful bum would still be drinking that dirty Michigan water if it wasn’t for DLH blessing him

Last edited:
1713802622033.jpeg
1713843841713.jpeg

I bet even after this loss Darvin still gonna think 1-Big is the way to go because he thinks the Lakers can outshoot the Nuggets from deep again while missing the fact the Nuggets outrebounded the Lakers by a wide margin yet again NTM outscored the L.A. Hams in the paint 54-38. Yet again,

How pathetic do you have to be to keep rolling out the same losing starting lineup after losing starting lineup over and over again against the Nuggets to the tune of 0-10?!?

I bet even after this loss Darvin still gonna think 1-Big is the way to go because he thinks the Lakers can outshoot the Nuggets from deep again while missing the fact the Nuggets outrebounded the Lakers by a wide margin yet again NTM outscored the L.A. Hams in the paint 54-38. Yet again,

How pathetic do you have to be to keep rolling out the same losing starting lineup after losing starting lineup over and over again against the Nuggets to the tune of 0-10?!?

maybe if ryan ko’s jamal the lakers have a chance?

he probably has a better chin than haney though

Back
Top Bottom