Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Canelo vs Munguía 5/4 DAZN PPV

Unnofficial wins don't count in the legacy books. I thought it was a competitive fight that lomachenko CLEARLY won. They robbed him of his legacy fight the same way they did golovkin and kovalev.
Loma beat that boy. I'm finally over it but ever since then i knew Haney was gonna have to go up eventually. Need dude to really fight the good fights im tired of these cats tweeting at each other

impossible for Ryan to win this fight if he doesn’t knock Haney out. After that Loma fight you know you’re only chance is to win by ko

Ryan is no Loma. He doesn't have the speed, footwork, and angles to dominate this fight in that way. So I guess you're right, he will need to get a knock out because I don't see him out-boxing Haney.

Personally I think it will be a 6 rounder that will go badly for Garcia.

I’m starting to think Haney’s lack of power and punch resistance had a lot to do with him cutting down to a weight class he had no business at.

Just physically he looked and moved like a completely different guy against Prograis. I don’t think Ryan has much of a chance.

Not sure how Jake paul can gain respect when he does all these exhibition type fights and not legit opponents… would like to see tyson KO paul but he couldn’t even do that against roy jones…even though Iron mike is a few decades older than paul I’m kinda intrigued by this fight… will definitely watch it…

dude obviously doesnt care, he just want to keep making $$$

and he supposedly wants to fight for a title but i cant imagine anyone who has a title or interim wouldnt whoop him

but he is playing the villain role and people pay to see the possibility of getting KO'd so its working

It’s gonna be just like that Roy jones fight with all the rules and no knockouts and ****.

Ward ain’t lying and is one who can actually speak on it. He dominated middle weight and is the one who took out kovalev 2x at his peak. Canelo bout to fight the guy no one cares to see and has every excuse in the book but no one will call him out on it smh.

Canelo a clown for this may4th fight just like his last fight. It’s gon be an easy pass to not watch

Jake Paul got his ultimate bag of Mike Tyson show up looking like how Nate Diaz showed up we all know what time it is officially. Mike Tyson and him ain’t even in the same weight class lol

Bivol is not happening again because the money is not there to make it happen unless Canelo is willing to go the Middle East. That’s more of a case of Bivol pricing himself out rather than a duck.

The Mungia fight is fine. He’s gotten some favorable matchmaking but he has improved and is a top 5 guy at 168 right now. It’s a fight between two Mexicans on Cinco De Mayo weekend it’s going to sell well.

If he fights Berlanga in September is when this **** starts to get ridiculous.

yah i posted in the wrong one

just a heads up in case anyone forgets because i almost did

IMG_1174.jpeg

ward trying hard to stay relevant, 48 minute long video and no one cares about anything he said except his attempts to slander canelo

Eubank jr?? Another crap fight :frown:

knockdown woke parker up

but might be a matter of another big shot and fight might be over

wtf is going on

after the kd, zhang was celebrating like its a ko and ever since dude stopped punching

baffling

just waiting for a one punch ko i guess but in the meantime parkers stealing all these rounds

Back
Top Bottom