Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need Sims to put his arms in the rim during a game, that'd be much appreciated :lol:

& man, social media/the internet got **** ****ed up....

Who cares if Randle & Sims lost? It's an honor to be a part of All-Star weekend (I ain't watch that trash *** game the past 2 years tho)

Sims gets more name recognition & fans cuz of this ****...so he's good

I don’t see the Knicks falling out of the top 6 given the upward trend and momentum. And this is even with an RJ struggling.

I’m hoping that MitchRob’s return will help RJ on his defensive regressions. Historically, Barrett just plays better with him.

How he performs down the stretch could be an x-factor to a surprise push into the playoffs. Knicks have positioned themselves to be one of the top tier defenses for the rest of the szn.

RJ being able to not be a defensive liability is what I’m most concerned with. His offensive capacity is still on the rise but I worry less so on that end for him.

With the Sims dunk ..
Everyone clowning cause he did the same dunk twick, but clearly the 1st one was just the forearm while the 2nd one was his entire arm. I guess if he had a 3rd one it would of been his entire torso???

With the Sims dunk ..
Everyone clowning cause he did the same dunk twick, but clearly the 1st one was just the forearm while the 2nd one was his entire arm. I guess if he had a 3rd one it would of been his entire torso???

Honestly with his hops he should have asked to move the rim to like 12.5 or 13 feet and dunk on that.

1. his leash on Randle is too long, compared to everyone else
2. terrible offense
3. misuse of our players in general
4. stubbornness to make adjustments when needed
5. benching Cam due to pettiness

while we are winning, i think credit is more owed to Brunson and Randle, than Thibs. i think they are performing and winning DESPITE Thibs's deficiencies as a coach. whether this is the team's ceiling or not, remains to be seen, but i think another coach can get more out of our players which would result in more wins.

That's like saying ....

Why is John Havlicek not in the GOAT conversation ....

I mean ... if you are looking at just numbers sure ... but if you know you know ....

That's like saying ....

Why is John Havlicek not in the GOAT conversation ....

I mean ... if you are looking at just numbers sure ... but if you know you know ....
Men lie, women lie. _______ don’t. Yet again you failed harder than you could have realized.

1. Gotta get over that by now. Julius hasn’t needed much leashing this szn seeing as he’s playing at an All NBA level.

2. Knicks have a top 10 offense. They look to get iso mismatches a lot for JB & Dubious. RJ & IQ too moreso with the bench mob. Can often hear him screaming “swing SWING” when things look stagnant.

Def not perfect but it’s working. No **** you gotta give Brunson major credit. Knicks couldn’t sniff this air with Elf and that team was firmly in the playoffs.

3. That in general **** ain’t gonna cut it. The TEAM that goes out there nightly has a winning record.

4. Most definitely the coach has his stubborn ways. That stubbornness thus far has gotten him to the head of the Knicks bench.

But was it stubborn to change the rotation that was losing ~20 games into the szn? Or is it stubborn that he’ll sit ANY of the younger wings down the stretch to preserve a win?

5. Gotta get over Cam as well. That was a mistake on Leon’s part more than anything but he redeemed hisself w/ Josh.

Every coach has their pros and cons. Areas they excel and areas they are “deficient” in. Knicks have gone to the playoffs now twice in 3 years.

Get over it. Ninjas just gonna be big mad for the next 2 years :lol:

you literally posted a quote asking why fans dont like Thibs, and i answered. why are you so defensive?

Men lie, women lie. _______ don’t. Yet again you failed harder than you could have realized.

this is likely why most peeps in here have you ignored. you think your opinion is the only valid one. get over yourself.

I couldn’t care less if man’s been ignored by most or all in here.

1. his leash on Randle is too long, compared to everyone else
2. terrible offense
3. misuse of our players in general
4. stubbornness to make adjustments when needed
5. benching Cam due to pettiness

while we are winning, i think credit is more owed to Brunson and Randle, than Thibs. i think they are performing and winning DESPITE Thibs's deficiencies as a coach. whether this is the team's ceiling or not, remains to be seen, but i think another coach can get more out of our players which would result in more wins.
👌

Was that better?

Forgive me for trying to break up the circle jerk of misery. If none of what I says makes sense, so be it. It’s really not about a “defensive” stance moreso as it is an attempt an an explanation of why such concerns might be overblown 🤷

1. Gotta get over that by now. Julius hasn’t needed much leashing this szn seeing as he’s playing at an All NBA level.

2. Knicks have a top 10 offense. They look to get iso mismatches a lot for JB & Dubious. RJ & IQ too moreso with the bench mob. Can often hear him screaming “swing SWING” when things look stagnant.

Def not perfect but it’s working. No **** you gotta give Brunson major credit. Knicks couldn’t sniff this air with Elf and that team was firmly in the playoffs.

3. That in general **** ain’t gonna cut it. The TEAM that goes out there nightly has a winning record.

4. Most definitely the coach has his stubborn ways. That stubbornness thus far has gotten him to the head of the Knicks bench.

But was it stubborn to change the rotation that was losing ~20 games into the szn? Or is it stubborn that he’ll sit ANY of the younger wings down the stretch to preserve a win?

5. Gotta get over Cam as well. That was a mistake on Leon’s part more than anything but he redeemed hisself w/ Josh.

Every coach has their pros and cons. Areas they excel and areas they are “deficient” in. Knicks have gone to the playoffs now twice in 3 years.

Failed? Mf be gone with your Bs. I DON'T HAVE TIME TODAY. I stop reading after that Bs.

You aint no MF body up in here ... you aint no teacher boss or any of that .. you dont know more than anyone. If you like Thibs so beat it .. you the one trying to convince us and a vast majority of Knicks fans that he is good. Eho gives a ****
.. he sucks ..

You talk about bottom of the barrel and Im sure thats what you have been told your entire life.

We are in AS Weekend and you are talking about regular season Knicks stuff in the NBA thread. You are beyond ridiculous!

you literally posted a quote asking why fans dont like Thibs, and i answered. why are you so defensive?

this is likely why most peeps in here have you ignored. you think your opinion is the only valid one. get over yourself.
For real ... this like misdemeanor .... **** out it here. Dude pushing ounces vice Kilos and think he owns the block.

FoH!

I know Keko be steamed when I call him bottom of the barrel lol. Again, you specifically are a 💩tard imo so take all the time you don’t have and keep it going. Like any other **** I see on the sidewalk, I step over it or cross the street before encountering.

McBride’s lack of pt is out of his hands. I mean, lettuce not forget he was in the lineup and a catalyst for the uptick. He has the chops to be elite defender and the boy can score the ball. He obviously needs more szning but that’s not been happening.

I’m obv the biggest Deuce fan around & yet I’m not crying about his pt, or lack of it. The team has a good rotation right now. It looks like they’re just getting started too.

This is the best they’ve been in a long time & I’m gonna appreciate that for what it is.

All I’m saying is strap-in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom