Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Captain did not look well. Almost couldn’t recognize him.

And I was so shaken by his appearance I think heard a speech impediment but the internal screams were loud.

Don’t even wanna look him up out of fear for the worst |l

Yeah, Grimes is actually the weakest link in the starting unit. RJ might be hella inconsistent, but we’ve gotten nothing from Grimes. Can’t start Hart or IQ though, bc we need them to lead the second unit.

Yeah, Grimes is actually the weakest link in the starting unit. RJ might be hella inconsistent, but we’ve gotten nothing from Grimes. Can’t start Hart or IQ though, bc we need them to lead the second unit.

Hopefully we have a player on our roster with enough heart to start at the 2 spot

1677397116831.jpeg

Grimes is at 10/3/2 on 44/35/80. Not amazing numbers but the shooting is solid. I can live with it as long as he keeps defending.

If RJ plays like this more often we can put up a real fight in the playoffs.

Yea but he’s never been consistent man.

That’s always been his issue.

One efficient game.

Next game he’ll be 4/16

I completely agree man - I was replying to his comment on, “if he can play like last night”

You don’t need to sell me, we all agree 😂

Monica 😍😍😍

Killing it on First Take spitting 🥵🔥 for the Knicks.

Got banned from the NBA thread for associating an NTers name with bodily fluids but it was worth it.

Kinda sucks cuz tho this thread is wild *** while the team is better than ever lol. Relying on Coupé It Coupé It to bring the trolling there the rest of the way!

Monica 😍😍😍

Got banned from the NBA thread for associating an NTers name with bodily fluids but it was worth it.

Kinda sucks cuz tho this thread is wild *** while the team is better than ever lol. Relying on Coupé It Coupé It to bring the trolling there the rest of the way!
At some point you have to look in the mirror!

Of not!!!

Just live live clueless to how obnoxious you are.

Monica 😍😍😍

I only troll sometimes.

I spit 80 percent of the time.

Back
Top Bottom