Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Devo!

I can't tell you why, but White has always gotten obvious my nerves. I do think he is a good guy, I love his joy for his college teammate when he was drafted.

We move into third with a win and Magic loss?

As much as I want the standings to shake out where we can play Orlando and I can go to some games. I'm trying to avoid Boston as long as possible

I think we have a good chance to get the 2 seed esp with the recently poorly playing Bucks (now with a Giannis calf injury) going against the Magic who would like to have the top 4 seed (twice!); the other remaining match is the Thunder. Knicks, on the other hand, has a game against Boston, who are recently playing like they dgaf since they secured the best record, and then the Nets and Bulls.

All i need :smokin

1000006571.jpg

IMG_0925.jpeg

Similar vibes…. Lol

Brunson trynna break the most knick 30 pointers and 40 pointers in a season?

He does it If he goes 40+ the last 3 games.

He does that and we end up in second place, he’s gotta be AT LEAST SECOND in MVP.

I know i been propping him up a lot lately but it’s incredible what he’s doing and i have no shame! :lol:

EDIT: **he actually would tie those records**

Last edited:
brunson AT LEAST second team nba... luka and shai are first team nba guards. can't believe we got the best guard in the east.

Back
Top Bottom