Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1712760513491.png

We going to ECF and losing to Celtics in Game 5/6

It's sad but not completely true. He should be able to continue living as long as he continues dialysis. A new kidney would be nice so he doesn't have to continue dialysis but it's not necessary to continue living.

How difficult is it to find a kidney?

Do family members usually have one to give or nah?

Fixed: Jaylen Brown, Jrue Holiday, Al Horford, Kristaps Porzingis, Jayson Tatum and Xavier Tillman will rest for tomorrow’s game vs the Knicks.
How difficult is it to find a kidney?

Do family members usually have one to give or nah?
Depends on finding the right match but if you consider that 95K people are on the waitlist, it sounds like a long wait. Doesn't have to be a family member (eg, Selena Gomez).

Giannis is going to miss the last remaining games of the season (against good teams too).

We have to go for 2nd.

Not a fan of playing the Sixers or a healthy Heat in round 1.

Unless you're confident we can beat both those teams and avoid Boston in round 2

Yea that’s a good point. Just looked at the bracket. I’d rather stay with the Pacers.

2nd and 3rd will avoid Boston regardless tho.

1712790997611.png

I don't have one single highlight, but rather a series of events that have come together to create one big highlight. From the assembly of the team to the bargains we secured for Brunson, Ragu, and Duece, to the unity of the squad. As you all know, I haven't been the biggest fan of Thibs, but now I believe he's the right coach for this team. It's not about backpedaling, but rather understanding the team's DNA. Leon put together this team to fit Thibs' style of basketball: a gritty, defensive-oriented squad. I'd be hard-pressed to think that a more offensive-minded coach would find success with this group. I say we stick with it, keep everyone on board for the next three years, and let the chips fall where they may. We have plenty of assets moving forward, so we're in good shape. The team's selflessness on offense is a positive attribute. Brunson, Randle, and others can take as many shots as they want, while the rest don't complain when they get fewer opportunities.

I believe we have a bright future if these guys stay together and continue to play as they have been.

Back
Top Bottom