Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s see what jerseys they could make

Jason Kidd
JR Smith
Carmelo Anthony
Stephon Marbury
Jamaal Crawford
Allan Houston
Charles Oakley
Anthony Mason
Mardy Collins

1713298310187.png

Do we want Miami or Philly?
I would say Philly since if Embid does play he won't be at full health.
But honestly I feel like with this Knicks team they can take on either or, at most
Last 4 games against each team the knicks have won 3-1 against the sixers and are 2-2 against the heat, I know playoff atmosphere is different though.

This might sound crazy but I've been thinking Philly.

Embiid and Maxey are great but Philly falls flat after those two. I feel like we can out grit them without much resistance. The cons are it's basically Brunson vs. two star players. There's no stopping Embiid but you got iHart, Mitch, Precious and Sims to wear him out over a series. O.G. can give Maxey a hard time on the court.

Miami on the other hand plays hard and that'll wear you down over time, which brings upset potential.

Does the winner of this automatically become the 7th seed? Or if Miami wins this one but Philly wins the next, does Philly become the 7th seed and Miami the 8th?

No lie, I'm rooting for philly

Even if we pull off the win with MIA, we're gonna be bruised and battered for the following round.

Batum scares me honestly. And embiid doesn’t even have his legs under him. Miami is low key trash aside from a few big runs. If we limit those runs, it’ll be light work.

Back
Top Bottom