Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That last play is why Randle piss me off man.

He is having a good game, but he becomes selfish. How hard was to catch the ball pass it back while setting the screen for a wide open 3 for JB?

Instead he wants to play hero ball and take a contested terrible 3.

Q.Grimes

21 Mins
1-6
1-5 3pt
3 points

Again, why did we held on to him in the Lavine trade ?

Why was we ready to let go RJ and keep Grimes in the Donovan trade ?

:sick:

Dope!

Dope!

First Black Yankee.

Hart was born to play here.

I dont want to get excited. But man Hart injected some positivity into this team.

Team is finding a groove. Cant wait to see how we look with Mitch back.

Some bad losses over the course of the season but should be able to get up to the 5th seed. 4 seed may be a little out of reach.

I think we're pretty close to contending for real but I'm nervous the FO goes all in on Lavine in the summer :lol:

NY plays Bk & Mia 4x in the last month. And only 1 of those is Bk on 3/1.

Need all 4 of those in W column with the three squads jockeying for position.

Nets ain’t going down silently into the night.

Had them pegged for 45 wins this year. I can see at least that and maybe 47 with the remaining 22 games.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

If i'm not mistaken theres too many guards in the 3pt contest, they like to throw in 1-2 big man in there. So i see why Randle would get picked.

how are we gonna afford to give Hart a contract, keep RJ AND sign Jerami Grant ?
To give you an idealized scenario instead of the hot air uselessness that is resident water boy;
Grant an UFA and typically their teams don’t like losing those for nothing.

Rose comes off the books & that’s ~14MM. Evan is ~17MM and expiring end of next szn. iHart also has 1 year left at ~8MM.

Should Grant want the Knicks, the [my] offer stands at a S&T with Evan & iHart. That leaves ~41 to sign Grant. He’s not getting close to that.

Then there’s Josh who the Knicks have the bird rights to & can go over the cap to sign.
And ofc I still want DRose on the bench if he’s content in his role. Vet min that man.

Guys…

Please don’t bring up Lavine during this break.

We’re on a high note. Let me be happy and positive for 6 days, please. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom