Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't wanna hear anything from Pacers fans. They won against a banged up Bucks team without their star and our Knick team with 5-6 players out.

They did everything and more than I could ask for this season. If you had told me we would finish the 2 seed and a win from the conference finals when Julius went down I would have called you crazy.

I can’t be mad at all. They did everything they could do. Fought until the end.

We got a lot of playoff experience for some of our guys, and had our mettle tested by Philly. It’ll only help us going forward.

Let me see this roster healthy next season.

Obviously OG will be back at whatever the cost is

But Hartenstein is gonna be really intersting. The max we can offer him is around $16-17/year, i think

Precious is a restricted free agent

Burks and Shake Milton are unrestricted free agents

Explain. No beef.
Go read your recent takes on the team regarding Randle and the coaching. All of it is trash. I done been down this road w/ some of the least informed Knicks fans in here so I’m not getting into anything long winded.

It’s been a helluva year all things considered.

I'd be really surprised if they dont bring back iHart.

You kinda have to since Mitch plays half the season.

Depending on how the Hartenstein thing plays out

I could see us maybe trading Mitch and using one of our first round picks on a big

Go read your recent takes on the team regarding Randle and the coaching. All of it is trash. I done been down this road w/ some of the least informed Knicks fans in here so I’m not getting into anything long winded.

It’s been a helluva year all things considered.
Fodder. My takes stand and I have 10 years and 2 different franchises that back Thibbs shortcomings. I was hoping you would explain how Thibbs balls to the wall philosophy equated to title winning success but nah. My point always has been that thibbs is shortsighted. He focuses on winning every race instead of pacing for the marathon, hence him playing starters late during that Mother’s Day blowout.

I think Burks is gone...Hartenstein has to come back. Mitch, unfortunately, I can see being traded. OG is gonna be brought back.

Only problem with trading Mitch is the return won’t be great I’d imagine - can’t stay healthy, only has played over 70 games in a season once

I’d keep Mitch unless you move his salary in a package or dump for a better player. At 20 mpg he might end up staying healthy.

Back
Top Bottom