Official '24 NYK off-season thread

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The new city jerseys are nice... I wanted to cop a brunson but it's 20 bux more on msg site... I'll wait until it releases on NBA.com... they only got rose, randle and rj on there now

The new city jerseys are nice... I wanted to cop a brunson but it's 20 bux more on msg site... I'll wait until it releases on NBA.com... they only got rose, randle and rj on there now
Only Jersey I'd cop is Toppin ...

And that Kith black goes hard.

I don’t understand how we don’t have any Authentics especially with a collab with kith for the last three years. It doesn’t make any sense

Might go full wanker & cop the shorts & a jersey. They have similar matching forces iirc. My navy/orange NYC jewel mids don’t match exactly but the theme is right. Some raw denims could pull that together too idk.

Either way, not as nice as last but nice nonetheless.

1668207579205.jpeg

Might go full wanker & cop the shorts & a jersey. They have similar matching forces iirc. My navy/orange NYC jewel mids don’t match exactly but the theme is right. Some raw denims could pull that together too idk.

Either way, not as nice as last but nice nonetheless.

the black kith air force 1 lows from last year are going for the low too on the resale sites... I might cop

quickley sucks. he can't get around anyone on the pistons

he also has a habit of ignoring opportunities for others because he's focused on going for his

Back
Top Bottom