Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I’m saying is strap-in :lol:

It’s really not all you’re saying though. You are condescending to everyone that doesn’t agree with you, and that’s the problem. There are ways to disagree and converse without coming off as an ******* all the time. You should learn how to do that.

Asks question
Someone answers question
Well, you need to get the **** over it, you’re wrong ninja

Tf?

pov: you’re RJ walking into the gym this morning

4D9D36E9-FF6A-4B61-A49B-D3CFEA1BEB32.jpeg

I know Keko be steamed when I call him bottom of the barrel lol. Again, you specifically are a 💩tard imo so take all the time you don’t have and keep it going. Like any other **** I see on the sidewalk, I step over it or cross the street before encountering.

McBride’s lack of pt is out of his hands. I mean, lettuce not forget he was in the lineup and a catalyst for the uptick. He has the chops to be elite defender and the boy can score the ball. He obviously needs more szning but that’s not been happening.

I’m obv the biggest Deuce fan around & yet I’m not crying about his pt, or lack of it. The team has a good rotation right now. It looks like they’re just getting started too.

This is the best they’ve been in a long time & I’m gonna appreciate that for what it is.

All I’m saying is strap-in :lol:
Get steamed? By your words? You a ***** bro .... you can't hurt feelings. I have accepted like many others that you're a wanna b clown.

Your opinion is as ****ty as they come, hence why a plethora of NTers are always getting at you.

It’s really not all you’re saying though. You are condescending to everyone that doesn’t agree with you, and that’s the problem. There are ways to disagree and converse without coming off as an ******* all the time. You should learn how to do that.

Asks question
Someone answers question
Well, you need to get the **** over it, you’re wrong ninja

Tf?
Are you from NYC or somewhere else? We disrespectful AF in every boro :lol: God forgive me for my brash delivery some guy from one of them once said.

Resident waterboy never misses an opportunity to say/write something scathing crap about a player or coach. Then he plays that off with the most idiotic response I’ve seen on this platform talmbout [paraphrasing] ‘you can’t hold me accountable for the assjuice I be spewing when I’m in the heat of the moment. I get emotional very easily and don’t know what the **** I be saying.’

I don’t really need to learn anything with such a daft fanbase at hand; not from here by a long shot at least. It’s not the entire fanbase ‘round here, and not eem the majority, but it sure can be the loudest.
There’s one thing we can agree on & that is we want the Knicks to be legit contenders. And ultimately win it all. Everyone in here won’t care whatever form that takes in terms personnel or mins. distribution so long as the task is done.

To date, under Leon/Tom, they’re a playoff team with a deep bench, a plethora of extra draft picks & all [or near] of their own. Hiccups along the way but things could be worse.

Like 17-65 worse.

This can’t get out. The general public of NBA fans don’t know about this and it’s been two full days.

If he starts ballin consistently from now on don’t tell them why. :lol:

I only seen what was posted here. I don't have twitter so I don't know if they have a feed like IG/Tik Tok ... Anyways, my question is. Is it a possibility that he liked while trying to scroll past the story?

Or are there more questionable likes?

3285F0F2-8194-4F76-AA7D-B43A299D800B.jpeg

BA3C8507-0DCD-4ABE-B455-FCEB30E1B808.jpeg

14-8 at least for 47-32 and the 5 seed looks like a good finish to the szn.

Town gonna go nuts if they sneak out 50 this year.

Back
Top Bottom