Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand he started the game great, but it's too much RJ on offense. He cannot score like that. He's best as a surprise offensive option. When teams know we are running it through him, we are not gonna score. I haven't seen nearly enough Brunson in the 4th

Def need Randle. We'll get to FT line more with him.

We also have to be the worst 3pt shooting team in the playoffs.

Even if Randle would've been inefficient shooting wise, he's the toughest guy on our team and wouldn't let them muscle us the way they did in the second half.

We knew this would be a physical series and when the Heat turned the intensity in the second half, nobody did **** to the Heat to prevent that. Randle would've thrown a few elbows in the chest and set the tone

RJ had like 2 bad takes that ended up as blocks, a turn over via offense foul on that bad screen, and then got stripped the next time down the court. This was all within 3 minutes smfh.

Game was lost once they started playing to get foul calls. Took the crowd right out of it too.

It was ridiculous. That sequence of RJ not getting a clear foul on his jumper to Lowry flailing his arms to get to the FT line was summarizes the whole game.

We also got away from getting into the paint and settled for too many jumpers.

It was ridiculous. That sequence of RJ not getting a clear foul on his jumper to Lowry flailing his arms to get to the FT line was summarizes the whole game.

We also got away from getting into the paint and settled for too many jumpers.
We were getting bullied on our drives man. Weren't getting many calls this game.

20230430_153512.jpg
Even ABC was expecting a win :lol:

I caught this

Last edited:
Knicks really need Randle this series, to get to the line at the very least; hart and quickly are very streaky shooters when theyre on, there both on; but when they’re off theyre both off . Heat are going to let Obi beat them from 3. This series should be going 7.

Hopefully Randle is good to go next game

Losing game 1 at home is tough but I don’t see anything that says we shouldn’t win this series. Got plenty of good looks just have to make them

Back
Top Bottom