Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t move goalposts or mince words if you wanna put someone on blast. I tried to keep it lowkey but ur weird self couldn’t help it.

Confront as in personality mirroring after learning a new word and downloading a thesaurus app? You did as much confronting as a thief in the night.

Keep being weird but just not like me pls. That’s the crazy part.
There's no sugarcoating your behavior. I called you out because it was weird. I have no intention of engaging in a conversation with you (via DMs); we're not friends. I expressed my thoughts, and I stand by them because I've encountered individuals similar to you.

I've had disagreements with people here, and I don't hold onto that hostility. It's essential to learn to move on. Finally, it seems you're not open to hearing other perspectives; you consider everything you say as absolute truth and dismiss everyone else's opinions. This is concerning, and seeking help might be beneficial.

P.S. If you didn't have a tendency to belittle others and came across as more sincere and open to discussion, I might consider engaging in a conversation. However, your habit of belittling people for no apparent reason and making things personal makes it difficult for me to engage with you.

Boy I couldn’t care less what you or waterboy thought in here so say less.
That's precisely my point. Why bother sending me a direct message to resolve the conflict or share your frustrations? It seems I occupy more of your thoughts than you do mine. Nevertheless, my post evidently bothered you so much overnight that you woke up today, gathered your thoughts, and sent me a DM. 🤣

Come on, buddy!

Thibs doesn’t care about scrutiny.

He’s Randle’s biggest enabler.

Players have said this.

right, thibs doesn't bow to pressure so much, but the word is out there about randle which makes thibodeau look exactly like the enabler he's been and he might wanna pull away from that.

he already had a few words about julius at the after game when a reporter was asking him about randle's fumbling

a win tonight would be good for the team, but i'm not banking on it. defense is working ok, but offense needs to be worked out with a slight makeover

I would recommend giving Fournie some minutes to boost our offensive strength, but then people would inevitably bring up his shortcomings and argue that he's not the answer. So, I'm extremely puzzled about who we can discuss or what steps we should take to make a difference. It's as if a select few of you are content with gathering around a campfire and singing "kumbaya" and pretend we are fine.

staggering julius. forcing him to be the third option, bringing in fournier for some quick & easy points when things stagnate then getting him out, utilizing quickley more and breaking up the donte, brunson, hart combo (like not have them play all at once because they're too small). start ihart over mitch. if ihart can get some buckets earlier in the game i think it will make it easier for mitch and him later on

Seems like we have the toughest schedule to start the season too.
Very effin tuff with back to backs against playoff opps and Atl. But they’ve been in every game despite Dubious’ ruff start. He has been better in other areas but it’s gotta be frustrating everyone now.

And their best player on a bum knee. Thank goodness for MitchRob anchoring that defense. Shoutout Grimes too.

We need to hire Dantoni as an assistant or something.

Ball movement is good, but offense still a struggle

We need to hire Dantoni as an assistant or something.

Ball movement is good, but offense still a struggle
Right!

They can pass the ball as much as they want, but poor shot selection or failing to make those shots often negates the perceived effort.

But the D is solid, pause!

knicks can be so much better with a decent offensive scheme
they've played just slightly above avg today. defense has kept them in the game

Back
Top Bottom