Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And still almost let the game slip away if Randle didn’t go off in the clutch. OG easily fitting in perfectly, but it’s IQ that we need to replace.
We’ll be fine man. Bad shooting nights happen. OG being the perfect fit kept us up in a game we’d usually blow the lead. I like what the Knicks organization are doing right now

Brunson had a bad game based on the shooting %, but watching the game he didnt actually have a bad game.

Still made the right passes, just missed shots he usually hits.

Brunson had a bad game based on the shooting %, but watching the game he didnt actually have a bad game.

Still made the right passes, just missed shots he usually hits.
5-23 with a +16 doesn’t even make sense lol. But he made the right plays and kept turnovers low. We played well in my opinion

Still gonna miss IQ, need that replacement.

I'd be surprised if Grimes and Donte combined for 25 on most nights.

Donte is solid when given minutes and shots. IQ was awesome for us, but he wasn’t irreplaceable now lol

OG looked good from the brief amount of game I watched. He def fits in. My question is still the bench scoring. We are going from the best scoring bench of back middle of the pack.

As a starter, OG is a perfect replacement for RJ. Better defender by miles and cuts to the basket consistently rather than looking lost when the ball isn't in his hands.

We're a better team overall due to better fitting pieces.

Now we got a short window to acquire a guy that makes us a true contender.

One game is nothing but it seems like spreading RJ's usage among OG/DDV/Grimes will be a positive. Ball moved well today.

A third ball handler has to be found yesterday, even if just a rental for this season. Ton of pressure on Brunson & Randle right now.

Wouldn’t be mad if we got Tyus. Seems to make good decisions and has a pretty good assist to TO ratio. Played well in Memphis.

Back
Top Bottom