Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do u think u need to insult people to sound credible? Lol

You have literally blew this Knicks roster up in all types of trade machines throughout the offseason til now. You have nicknamed dude Dubious. What are you actually saying?!

You a wacky dude. I do respect the commitment.
The trades as one dude put it was just me mister meaner’ing. I’m never blowing this roster up in any hypothetical trades. It’s usually just responding to rumors or developments.

If it is unclear then let me say that I effs w/ this squad heavy. I really just don’t effs w/ just a couple nut jobs around who I’ve already blocked. The insults didn’t just start today as they’ve been earned.

I don’t doubt those losers have come out the woodwork w/ their same rhetoric. After realizing them dudes don’t even know ball I just stopped going back n forth.

keko jones keko jones been my biggest fan too& nothing he says will change my mind.
You seem to be going through some psychological distress. If claiming that I'm your fan is what it takes to prevent self-harm or anger, then I'm here for that. However, I strongly urge you to seek help! While it's understood that sports discussions can become intense, you appear to take it to an extreme level. The hostility and discontent in your every sentence, although entertaining, are cause for concern.

You tend to demean others but seem unable to reflect on your own issues. I find it difficult to believe that you can look at the current state of Randle and conclude, "Well, we'll be fine, nothing to worry about," when it's clear that the team self proclaimed leader is visibly frustrated that someone that carried the team, attempted to take a shot. You're only fooling yourself; you want him gone just as much as anyone else. Your behavior appears to be aimed at stirring people up for no apparent reason.

if you’re tuned into this team it’s pretty easy to see how our assets are being squandered year over year bc we don’t do anything with them, we can’t draft to save our lives, our front office has no sense of urgency, and our ‘youth’ gets less valuable year over year bc they just ain’t it
Am I bugging, or did we draft Mitch, IQ and Quentin Grimes over the last 6 years and spent a good amount of time developing them? I don’t think our drafting has been that bad.

And when I speak on assets I’m really just hoping we can trade for a three and d wing. :lol:
If you really think we are on the right road to success and closer to winning than yrs before, why wouldn’t we want to identify the issue that is stagnating the progress.
I don’t really think it’s stagnating progress, I feel like the bumps in the road are part of the progress. I really think patience in continuity and letting a team develop together is sometimes worth more than a quick fix.

And even then, I’m not sure what the quick fix is for replacing Julius when we don’t even really have a backup power forward.

Last edited:
1699288264966.gif

Last edited:
Am I bugging, or did we draft Mitch, IQ and Quentin Grimes over the last 6 years and spent a good amount of time developing them? I don’t think our drafting has been that bad.

for one, we trade more picks than make them lately. Frank, Knox, and Obi were huge wasted top 10 picks. Mitchell took some time. jury is still out on Grimes, but he and IQ were both traded for. other than RJ and Porzingis, we havent drafted a 20ppg scorer since...David Lee?

They were draft day trades. You don’t count that toward our drafting and scouting?

Fair enough.

My only argument is that we have some good things to be happy about. Maybe more good than bad.

They were draft day trades. You don’t count that toward our drafting and scouting?

Fair enough.

My only argument is that we have some good things to be happy about. Maybe more good than bad.

you're well within your right to feel that way, and i appreciate your optimism. for me, the bad outweighs the good. and we haven't had any sustained success, since i was in grade school.

a HS coach can draw up plays better than Thibs
Randle's poor shooting and effort are a cancer to chemistry of the team, more so the latter

yes, RJ has shown out so far. yes, Mitch is a solid defensive anchor. yes, Brunson is the AS caliber PG we've needed for decades. yes, we have talent to compete for a playoff spot.

BUT, unless we fix those two glaring issues, we've reached our ceiling. we can't win by being in the bottom of the league in FG% and our 2nd (arguably 3rd) best player is putting up shot averages that look like a damn tour schedule. on top of that, he shows little to know effort and our HC lets him get away with it.

our FO needs to act soon or this will be no different 2010-2013

perhaps the media attention to tonight's game will pressure/motivate julius randle, but probably not huh

As Knicks fans, we may not have the freedom to discuss or express our concerns regarding Randle within our NT community, so I'll allow non-Knicks fans to share their thoughts on our frustrations.

Yo ..... I'm dead!

Why is this person ( Mister Meaner Mister Meaner ) in my DMs, labeling me a WEIRDO just because I confronted him? 🤣

Apologies if I hit the mark so accurately that it touched a nerve. Perhaps it's an opportunity for some self-reflection and a chance to adjust certain aspects of your behavior to be more approachable or at least sociable. It's quite ironic to be called a weirdo while you're engaging in weirdo actions.

Don’t move goalposts or mince words if you wanna put someone on blast. I tried to keep it lowkey but ur weird self couldn’t help it.

Confront as in personality mirroring after learning a new word and downloading a thesaurus app? You did as much confronting as a thief in the night.

Keep being weird but just not like me pls. That’s the crazy part.

Back
Top Bottom