Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We really need a clone of OG for second string lineup. Hate to see Knicks losing their lead easily when OG went to the bench

5-23 with a +16 doesn’t even make sense lol. But he made the right plays and kept turnovers low. We played well in my opinion

it doesn't. i get that he had 14 assists, but how is shooting 22% on 23 shots a PLUS 16? is +/- simply the point differential when they're on the court? if so, that can be easily skewed by who else is on the court. there has to be more to it than that. Randle had 39 on 58% and was only a +2...

1704213879370.png

watching the game yesterday had me thinking about the long running series of failed draft picks and poor attempts to develop them properly.. hopefully things improve

watching the game yesterday had me thinking about the long running series of failed draft picks and poor attempts to develop them properly.. hopefully things improve

Knicks have always been below average drafters. Seriously, Idk what our scouts do.

Look at Miami. These MFers have basically no picks in the top 15-20 every year and find top tier talent ALL THE TIME.

They found another one this year - It drives me crazy.

it doesn't. i get that he had 14 assists, but how is shooting 22% on 23 shots a PLUS 16? is +/- simply the point differential when they're on the court? if so, that can be easily skewed by who else is on the court. there has to be more to it than that. Randle had 39 on 58% and was only a +2...
I hate this +/- sh*t lmfao. People get hung up on it too much.

Knicks have always been below average drafters. Seriously, Idk what our scouts do.

Look at Miami. These MFers have basically no picks in the top 15-20 every year and find top tier talent ALL THE TIME.

They found another one this year - It drives me crazy.
Helps to have someone like Pat Riley in their management. Their problem with finding these players tho is that they end up leaving for more money because they get outbid when a player needs to get a bigger paycheck i.e. strus and vincent. It really is insane that they find these players to come off the bench every year tho. Would be nice to have that on our team but with Thibs, I don't even think they'd get playing time to show potential LOL.

Helps to have someone like Pat Riley in their management. Their problem with finding these players tho is that they end up leaving for more money because they get outbid when a player needs to get a bigger paycheck i.e. strus and vincent. It really is insane that they find these players to come off the bench every year tho. Would be nice to have that on our team but with Thibs, I don't even think they'd get playing time to show potential LOL.

Going thru Thibs would be a whole other obstacle.

But we don’t find gems anyways, so it doesn’t matter.

You’re tripping here bro :lol:
Lol you ain't heard the rumors? Leon Rose supposed to be having a meeting with Rich Paul. Dejounte would make our defense dominant and give us another playmaker which we desperately need. Of course Donovan is a way better player, but fit wise...iono 🤷🏾‍♂️. I'm kinda scared of playing Donovan next to Brunson and Randle.

Back
Top Bottom