Official: 3.11.09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 5:30PM PST on KCAL

the NT Laker Hate crew 3PEDOUBLE & PrettyPlaya probably checked the score at half time and were probably getting ready to celebrate and talk trash thinkinganother Laker loss tonight.

laugh.gif

You act as if dude exploded for 50.

his team was down 11 at the half, and he exploded for 30+ in the second half and iced the win. that's just as good as a 50 point game in my eyes.

and if you guys didn't know

the lakeshow just ended another streak od 13 wins at home for the rockets.
pimp.gif

"He's won some, I've won some. But he's never talked trash before. He should know better."
pimp.gif

Not to offend any Rockets fans here, but the Lakers took over this game as much as the Rockets lost it. With a team as good as the Lakers, you don't"give away" the game because a good team is never out of it. You might be up 14, but you're in a position to win - it doesn't meanyou should win. If the situation was reversed, it would still be the same.

Ron Artest could be a better player but he plays into his weaknesses. He should not be handling the ball unless he's backing someone down on the block, andyet he dribbles it at the top of the key.

only saw the highlights

ron ron let his emotions get to him,
smh.gif
smh
but then again, this is the same guy that said lebron was a upgraded version of himself
laugh.gif

can someone explain why yao had so few shot attempts, were lakers doubling?
guess rockets died by the 3pt line 5-28
sick.gif

kobe showing why he still THE guy

eff yuku.

farmar was pissing me off when he stagnated the offense before kobe came in.

didn't worry me that artest and kobe were getting heated. after all Kobe has been torching him since they were teenagers. back when they were callking Kobethe next Grant Hill (see interview from last year below)
laugh.gif

Kobe!

--Nice bounce back win.
--Hmmmm..24 page thread in a Laker loss to Portland...8 page thread in a Laker victory over Houston..hmmmmm
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Nice bounce back win.
--Hmmmm..24 page thread in a Laker loss to Portland...8 page thread in a Laker victory over Houston..hmmmmm
pimp.gif
Only 8 pages because yuku is garbage.
sick.gif

roll.gif
SportCenter pulled a NT. Translated Artest and Kobe's mouth.
Artest: "You're not ready for me"
Bryant: "What? I'm not ready for you? PSHHH You're a stand up comedian now huh?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe killed it tonight. Lakers with the W
pimp.gif

Kobe turned the switch on in the second half. I haven't seen that killer instinct since the 06-07 season (when it was a nightly thing)

houston would've won if it wasnt for artest mouth
laugh.gif
....when will people learn, dont talk $@@% to kobe or lebron....dudes feed off that $@@%

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

roll.gif
SportCenter pulled a NT. Translated Artest and Kobe's mouth.
Artest: "You're not ready for me"
Bryant: "What? I'm not ready for you? PSHHH You're a stand up comedian now huh?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe killed it tonight. Lakers with the W
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kobe straight burst out laughing at Ron

He's won some, I've won some. But he's never talked trash before. He should know better

You don't motivate an assassin who is slumbering giving ,you a chance to live. Artest talking= suicide

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Shane & Ron Ron

On the long list of anointed by fans Kobe stoppers who have gotten torched by Kobe after they got anointed the Kobe stopper
laugh.gif

What? Were they called Kobe Stoppers just last night before the game or something? No.
tired.gif

Kobe took over in the second half. Yao couldn't handle the double team and Artest was ice cold on offense. Good comeback for the Lakers in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom