Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

im saying though all you need is a moisturizer, brush and du rag

moisturize in the shower, brush the water out once you get out, and du rag it up

if you really tryna go hard you put the pink lotion or carrot creame or whatever you use after you step out, and brush it in and du rag it up

then take the du rag off and brush again, and youll have decent waves in no time

going for without a cut for 2 months just to make sure the lines are straight is ridiculous
roll.gif

im guilty of doing it though i can't lie when i was a sophomore in high school

Originally Posted by encore2007

I'm gettin a cut tomorrow. I'm gonna have to put some work in if I wanna be right for 1.1.09
this
idk how i missed this thread, been tryna get waves since the 6th grade, im a junior in highschool now
i got straight africa naps
i just started getting a little waves 2 weeks ago letting my old lady wash my hair
been wolfing since about december 10th
im getting cut before school starts monday
hopefully ill see improvement
about to brush my hair now
laugh.gif

Fellas, I need a carrot creme substitute since they don't make it anymore. I need something just like it that doesn't leave my hair shiny anddoesn't smell. I like the pink moisturizer but it smells too sweet.

Any recommendations? When I say I don't want my hair shiny, I mean I don't want it to look like I have anything in it. I want it to look almost likeall I did was brush it.

i need to get back on my game. i still have 360, but they in low low tide now. i can feel them and see them, but i havent had time to sit around and brush myhair all day. this is what im working with right now. i brush my hair about twice a day for about 5minutes (when i wake up and before i go to sleep) i put a durag on at night and i have been putting indian hemp in my hair as of late since i gave my lil nephew my 360 grease

Originally Posted by cguy610

Fellas, I need a carrot creme substitute since they don't make it anymore. I need something just like it that doesn't leave my hair shiny and doesn't smell. I like the pink moisturizer but it smells too sweet.

Any recommendations? When I say I don't want my hair shiny, I mean I don't want it to look like I have anything in it. I want it to look almost like all I did was brush it.
Use the Olive Creme made by the same company that makes Carrot Creme. You can get it at Walgreens fa sho and maybe CVS. Thank me later.

I see we got high tide up in here!
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Originally Posted by cguy610

Fellas, I need a carrot creme substitute since they don't make it anymore. I need something just like it that doesn't leave my hair shiny and doesn't smell. I like the pink moisturizer but it smells too sweet.

Any recommendations? When I say I don't want my hair shiny, I mean I don't want it to look like I have anything in it. I want it to look almost like all I did was brush it.
Use the Olive Creme made by the same company that makes Carrot Creme. You can get it at Walgreens fa sho and maybe CVS. Thank me later.

I see we got high tide up in here!
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

Good looking out. I'll pick some up.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I been wolfing for about 3 weeks. I am thinking of getting a taper on the sides without touching the top. I hate to do it, but I gotta do something
laugh.gif
Will that hurt the wolfing process? I would like to make it another couple weeks without touching the top.

?

U can.... I mean I used to wait 2 months b4 a cut so kix as long as u can keep it neat...Y not??

I'll post an update this weekend after i get a cut, for those who haven't seen my waves where's an old pic don't mind the flash from the cam
tired.gif

Yo does the longer you wolf improve the wavyness when you get that cut. Been going for about 5 weeks, should i stretch it to another week or 2??

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Yo does the longer you wolf improve the wavyness when you get that cut. Been going for about 5 weeks, should i stretch it to another week or 2??
longer your hair, the deeper the wave patterns can get...so when you cut it you gonna be

2mphog5.gif

MAYNE!

Back
Top Bottom