Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Any insight on whats the best to use Champ?
I use Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner. I switch up and use different types of oils. You can use avocado oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and castor oil.

As for hair dressing, a LOT of people in here are against using pomades that are unnatural. Not me. I use Sport N Waves in the gold can. You don't have

to use a lot of it and it lasts a long time. I can get three months out of one can easily. I h

laugh.gif
 at the Murray's comment. I've tried that and countless others over the years. Some products were too greasy, thick, dry, heavy, etc.

I just didn't feel comfortable with them. The last new product I tried was Cold Label. Maybe I'm set in my ways but I'm used to Sport N Waves

and really hesitant to try anything else.

How is the texture of cold label? Is it similar to sport n waves?

I used to use it in high school, so I know that soft buttery feeling of sporting waves

Cold label is like a soft pomade. Bought some thinking it would be what I needed but it stinks imo I don't like the beeswax smell. $17 bucks just sitting there :smh:

I used to use it in high school, so I know that soft buttery feeling of sporting waves
The wolfing pomade was terrible for me. It was like beeswax. It was hard to put on my hair. The scalp butter was ok. It's soft like Sport N Waves. It just didn't have the holding power that I like. Both products were expensive for what they were. My cans are barely touched. I won't be using them again.

The wolfing pomade was terrible for me. It was like beeswax. It was hard to put on my hair. The scalp butter was ok. It's soft like Sport N Waves. It just didn't have the holding power that I like. Both products were expensive for what they were. My cans are barely touched. I won't be using them again.
Send me that scalp butter then lol

So basically, its a repackaged sport n waves, overpriced, and they sell up the "organic" to get people buying it

I'm copping some sport n waves 2morrow.

I dont live in the Hub anymore lol my gf/bm wont allow me too OC now
mean.gif

She's tryin' to keep you out of trouble youngin'. 
laugh.gif

So basically, its a repackaged sport n waves, overpriced, and they sell up the "organic" to get people buying it

I'm copping some sport n waves 2morrow.
I don't think it's like Sport N Waves at all. It doesn't have the holding power that it has. That organic part you mentioned could hold some

truth to it. Sport N Waves just works for me. Like I said, I could be biased since I've been using it for over twenty years. I recommend it.

Get the gold can my dude.

It's my favorite since I started using it...I use the wolfing pomade and haven't tried the scalp butter yet, but will soon...

I have two cans of cold label and it is the move, i just hadnt used them in like teo yrs since i would go to the gym during lunch, but now that I wont do that anymore or for a while I might start back using it.

Time for me to get back on it. Been slacking for too long now. Cold label and carrot cream is what I'll be using.

is it natural for my hair to feel really dry? i have no idea if it was always like this? (i haven't cut my hair in a month)

going to get my hair cut tomorrow doe

Back
Top Bottom