Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comb at a slight angle against the direction your waves go.

If your sides go forward, comb at a slight angle downwards

Then brush your normal direction

Last edited:

waves still #1 hairstyle

They just don't know! I've never met a woman who wasn't feeling the waves! I've been bald, rocked a fro and fuzz but nothing compares to spinning. It is scientifically proven to increase vaginal moisture by at least 72%.

Bruh! 

tf is this 
ohhh.png

Scust  
scust.png

Is this the og wave thread? Anyways my lining been pushed back a few times this year and got my hair cut low and it looks horrible. I heard about jamaican castor oil so imma use that daily and mix it with 360wave pomade in hopes I can get waves too. Ya'll think that'll work?

Is this the og wave thread? Anyways my lining been pushed back a few times this year and got my hair cut low and it looks horrible. I heard about jamaican castor oil so imma use that daily and mix it with 360wave pomade in hopes I can get waves too. Ya'll think that'll work?

Yeah that will work, but to get waves you gotta put in that work with the brush fam.

I get this bump in the crown of my head like clock work. Anyone else ever go thru something like that not sure if I brush too much or what

a lot of these waves look so unnatural

boys have whole youtube channels bout waves

don't know why but it started popping up in my recommended content

I would watch those if yall that into this

I'll pass tho but some really show how to cut your own hair which I like watching

Last edited:
Figured here's a good spot to post this but I have a question?
What's the general price for a quality cut (ceased) and beard now?
I'm moving and have to find a new barber. Don't know what the general rate is now since I haven't had a new barber in over 10 years.
Thanks

Figured here's a good spot to post this but I have a question?
What's the general price for a quality cut (ceased) and beard now?
I'm moving and have to find a new barber. Don't know what the general rate is now since I haven't had a new barber in over 10 years.
Thanks

I spend 15 for cut then an extra 5-10 for facial hair

Where my fellow wave brothers at its quiet in here lol
I just coped the Shea milk time to get ready for summer [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Idk how dudes cant get waves or it takes mad long to start spinning... i can go from curls to waves in 2 weeks with minimal brushing. Like what type of moisture are u guys using? Im wolfing right now but the waves aint going nowhere...

Idk how dudes cant get waves or it takes mad long to start spinning... i can go from curls to waves in 2 weeks with minimal brushing. Like what type of moisture are u guys using? Im wolfing right now but the waves aint going nowhere...
Same. It's week 3 since I've cut the curls and I'm spinning decently right now. I'm just lazy at night and don't sleep with my durag on. The feeling in the am is :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom