Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

I think I'm gonna get one more cut in March then wolf till May. I haven't really focused on my hair at all but the waves still there, gonna tighten it up

Cut it down to a zero (cuz I was high :smh: :lol:)

Starting fresh . Copped some new clippers (andis speed master ll) and some annies

whats the longest anyone has had their brush? ive thought often aboutthe fact that ive bought a dozen brushes but kept one for as long as i can remember

Have any of y'all tried the Tsu rag? Any feed back I'm thinking of trying one out but I wanna know is it worth the 16 dollars first lol

Need to put work in on the crown, idek how to go about that though.

If yall need brushes & tsu-rags hit up my dudes etsy page, legit as they come & fast shipping!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BRUSHKING

Which one should I get if I'm new to waving? I usually just get a light or dark ceaser depending on my mood.

whats the longest anyone has had their brush? ive thought often aboutthe fact that ive bought a dozen brushes but kept one for as long as i can remember

I'm not a waver, but I have and Annie#2121 that I found at my aunt's house back in 2003. I keep at my desk at work . It is really soft.

Definitely been getting me situated. Expensive, but for the buy 1 get 1 free its worth it

Is this for waves, or just to maintain moisture and shine? I use extra virgin coconut oil in my hair, but not for waves or anything. I just decided to give this a try and want to know what products to use.

I have straight hair, when I get dark caesars I have baby waves nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom