Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Im new to the whole wavy process, ive been brushing and brushing and sleep with a cap every night, what do you guys recommend i start to put on my hair, its just starting to stay flat now but i need to start getting the waves. How often should i get a cut and any more tips. Thanks nt fam

Originally Posted by Will0827

Im new to the whole wavy process, ive been brushing and brushing and sleep with a cap every night, what do you guys recommend i start to put on my hair, its just starting to stay flat now but i need to start getting the waves. How often should i get a cut and any more tips. Thanks nt fam
brush and brush. get a spray bottle so you can wet your hair and brush. brush in the shower, brush whenever. everybody on here has a different method, so you could try to experiment.

Some dude touting the benefits of brushing in the shower ended up coming up with handfuls of hair in the tub.
laugh.gif
not recommended

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Some dude touting the benefits of brushing in the shower ended up coming up with handfuls of hair in the tub.
laugh.gif
not recommended

are you serious???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif
not recommended
lolwut? 
laugh.gif

I brush my hair in the shower all the time, and none of my hair comes out.

sounds like dude has scalp/hair issues, he needs to see a doctor or something 

I used to brush in the shower every time I took a shower, but now I do it 2-3 times a week. Your hair is weaker when it's wet, so it's damaging it even more when you brush while it's wet. But IDGAF, because it has helped my pattern tremendously.

2816cyp.jpg

I even got a rash on my forehead from brushing too much.... 
frown.gif

I'm bout to take a break...  
eyes.gif

came back home for the summer instead of take summer classes. wasnt really usin my carrot creme that often had about half a jar left

i go to open in up earlier this week and it looks like this

mom put a hurtin on my @++!
laugh.gif

cant blame her though i was always tellin her how soft it made my hair feel, guess she found out first hand

There's really no secret to getting waves
1. Brush

2. Hair Product (i.e Indian Hemp, Murray's, etc.)

3. Durag

4. DEDICATION

and just make sure your barber is cutting your hair with the grain..... you'll be spinning in no time 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom