[[ Official 50 Cent - Baby By Me (Feat. Ne-Yo) ]]

pimp.gif

i aint a 50 fan and i aint a 50 hater. objectively speaking, i listened to that radio rip with no pre-judged opinion and i love what i heard. i cant wait forthe cdq im sure itll be 5x better. song is hot plain and simple
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lmao.. this dude's done. rest in peace pac.

What were you honestly expecting?
eyes.gif
seems like some fools just aint gonna stop hatin no matter what. everyone wanted him to put out a hit single andthis is a hit single, now its not enough? (and like i said im not a stan or a hater, just a fan of music). It aint GRODT typa 50, but its nice music to play inthe whip and itll have people goin crazy in the clubs. So why complain? If you want street 50 hes going to have a mixtape drop with street music soon, downloadthat and relax.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lmao.. this dude's done. rest in peace pac.

What were you honestly expecting?
eyes.gif
seems like some fools just aint gonna stop hatin no matter what. everyone wanted him to put out a hit single and this is a hit single, now its not enough? (and like i said im not a stan or a hater, just a fan of music). It aint GRODT typa 50, but its nice music to play in the whip and itll have people goin crazy in the clubs. So why complain? If you want street 50 hes going to have a mixtape drop with street music soon, download that and relax.

This.

And can you turn Myspace playlist songs into Mp3 format?

If so somebody just do that.

Originally Posted by alcapone

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

yeah this is like 21 Questions pt 2 to me

whos the guy singing on the version w/o Ne-yo?
Sounded like Drake
nerd.gif

Lol no way. I kinda like this song. Like cmon guys stop hating. This single is obv to attract females. Better than that garbage amusement park single.

Seriously tho how long does it take to get the cdq out there... I wanna go ride around in the whip
laugh.gif

I'm a big fan of 50... But this isn't what I want to hear from him right now.

Especially as the lead single for the new album.

This is a good 2nd or 3rd single. Or even the flip-side to a party-starting 1st single.

But as the LEAD song for the new album? Nah, not feeling it.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

This is a good 2nd or 3rd single. Or even the flip-side to a party-starting 1st single.

But as the LEAD song for the new album?
Co-sign.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

But as the LEAD song for the new album? Nah, not feeling it.
this

Back
Top Bottom