**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

dude is obsessed with Diddy
mean.gif
even though his thoughts hold some weight.
This dude is 40 years old 
mean.gif

And this is just all types of wrong

50 washed
That I'm the man fire tho

"
I'mma put the powder in the pot

Whip it 'till I'm pullin' off a lot

Imagine when I pull it off the lot

New **** come without a top"

new music video if anyone cares, who really watches them in 2016?

Million views in 2 days aint bad for a video that we've already seen half of

Dis dude Chris can't get over Karrueche but talking bout pimpin

Effen must be going south for him to be talking bout Diddy like that

Do he just be bored and decide to start ****? :lol:

Is he bored of being rich

50 Cent has been arrested for “making use of indecent language.” (Photo: Getty Images)

50 Cent was arrested in St. Kitts in the Caribbean Saturday night … for using a word that’s apparently illegal there: “motherf*****.”

Sources tell TMZ, 50 (real name: Curtis Jackson) had been warned not to use profanity during his performance in front of 40,000 people. We’re told the DJ didn’t have a clean version of his set, and 50 didn’t pull the mic away from his mouth when he roared, “motherf*****” — and that was enough to get him arrested.

Cops showed up after the performance and took 50 to the station, where he was booked for using profanity in public. It’s a minor offense, but he has to stick around until Monday, when he’ll go to court and pay a fine.

The same thing happened to DMX in 2003.

[Editor’s note: According to the the Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police Force’s Facebook page, 50 was granted bail but had to surrender his travel documents until his court appearance. Additionally, a member of the rapper’s entourage, Bajar Walter, was arrested for making use of indecent language and obstruction. He will appear in court on the same day.]

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/50-cent-arrested-you-cant-say-motherf-in-143710006.html

Last edited:
50 was getting the :stoneface:

Then cheered for him to go. :lol:

50 isn't the rapper to perform for a black audience under 25, especially in the south. Las Vegas? 50 is good.

No matter how hard he tries, effen will never co.pete with ciroc. For one, he's not the guy to get it to that level. 2, ciroc is ciroc and got all the people in the game that matter behind it.

It looks like 50/Game squashed their beef @ a strip club

First Joey, Game, now Cam. Man, seeing this dude 50 on good terms with so many cats he once had beef with is dope af to me. That maturation only makes me wonder how differently his career could've worked out if he didn't make so many enemies back in the day. Can you all even imagine a G Unit/Dip Set collab project back in 03-06? :x

Joint would probably still get spins to this day. :smh:

Hopefully we get some good material out of this new leaf he's on.

If 50 was still relevant and doing numbers he wouldn't squash ****. Not being relevant humbled his *** real quick. I have no issues with these dudes squashing ****, should've been done years ago.

If 50 was still relevant and doing numbers he wouldn't squash ****. Not being relevant humbled his *** real quick. I have no issues with these dudes squashing ****, should've been done years ago.

Fam been "irrelevant" for years in yall eyes so idk bout dat humbling mess, fam got that Puff hate in his back pocket tho

Cam beef was petty to begin with, Game damn near was stalking 50 to squash it.

Last edited:
Idk if 50 will ever drop another official album at this point

as many beefs he's squashing i don't see this dude making a comeback anymore, the music is gonna have to be undeniable heat for that to happen.

agreed. this is why he's squashing all these beefs, he's gonna need all the help at this point of his career. not even G-Unit (Lloyd Banks, Yayo, Buck, Kidd) could help him. the only person that might help is The Game just off of their success of Hate It Or Love It & How We Do.

Last edited:
I still see the comeback. Say I'm in denial, tell me I'm stuck in 2003, idc. Still got hope for my dude 50.

That "I'm the Man" track is dope as hell. Idc idc idc. :smokin

I still see the comeback. Say I'm in denial, tell me I'm stuck in 2003, idc. Still got hope for my dude 50.

That "I'm the Man" track is dope as hell. Idc idc idc. :smokin

too bad it's not really his song though it's basically a remake, but 50's version got 10 times the amount of views. musically he's moving too slow. he might make his way back into radio but sales wise he won't ever top his past. he needs to just focus more on the music after falling back from the TV shows since that's his lane now.

Of course he won't ever top his past. Isn't GRoDT is certified diamond now? We're in the age where people are ecstatic if they sell 100K records. If 50 can come back with some radio tracks and a solid project, that'll be cool in my book. :lol:

Of course he won't ever top his past. Isn't GRoDT is certified diamond now? We're in the age where people are ecstatic if they sell 100K records. If 50 can come back with some radio tracks and a solid project, that'll be cool in my book. :lol:

i'll be good with non radio records, not a fan of those songs at all it's too simple for my taste.

If we can get 50 back rapping on the gutter/braggadocios steeze that didn't come off as forced/trying too hard, I'd be cool. Something a'la Thicker Than Water

"You know I'm gutter, but for the ******* I and stay fly
My team can win without me I'm like Allen I"

:smh: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom