OFFICIAL 57th Grammy Awards Thread Feb 8

is it me or are they wasting no time playing the music at the end of the acceptance speeches? 

so that was ye's first pefrormance.. and next up is the one with  paul and riri... im out... left me wanting more :stoneface:

Last edited:

is it me or are they wasting no time playing the music at the end of the acceptance speeches? 

so that was ye's first pefrormance.. and next up is the one with  paul and riri... im out... left me wanting more :stoneface:
Yea cause we need enough time for Ye bruh

White people love the Beatles. The Beatles themselves admitted they repackaged black music for a white audience

R&B category gets shafted every year. These nominees were ***. Beyonce and Usher should both be in the pop category too.

I feel like this girl Taylor swift be on something when she at these awards. Always hyper moving her hands, dancing off beat and finding it hard to sit still

I feel like this girl Taylor swift be on something when she at these awards. Always hyper moving her hands, dancing off beat and finding it hard to sit still

she's acting like that 16 years old white girl who's parent let go chill somewhere for the first time.

all excited and ****.

Back
Top Bottom