Official - #9 Stanford at #4 Oregon - 8pm EST - ABC/ESPN2

30t6p3b.gif
at me. Need to stop leaving the room during this game. Come back to see ol' boy get his soul snatched
sick.gif

Oh my lord... I hope he's okay.

Good to see him sit up... dude probably has no clue where he is right now though.

30t6p3b.gif
at me. Need to stop leaving the room during this game. Come back to see ol' boy get his soul snatched
sick.gif

Oh my lord... I hope he's okay.

Good to see him sit up... dude probably has no clue where he is right now though.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

So is this the team you chose or did you make a bet lol

nah Oregon was the choice. LOL glad you remember that.

It's been really fun watching the team and getting involved in College Football finally. I really enjoy it now, no one is questioning Oregon's offense, it's their D every time.

That hit and fumble was so huge. I was so scared on the replay to make sure he fumbled and wasn't down

Ducks gotta punch this in and not let their foot off the gas

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

So is this the team you chose or did you make a bet lol

nah Oregon was the choice. LOL glad you remember that.

It's been really fun watching the team and getting involved in College Football finally. I really enjoy it now, no one is questioning Oregon's offense, it's their D every time.

That hit and fumble was so huge. I was so scared on the replay to make sure he fumbled and wasn't down

Ducks gotta punch this in and not let their foot off the gas

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
Same here. I was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
Same here. I was like
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom