Official ACC Championship Post. VOL: Revenge is a dish best served cold

Virginia Tech vs. Boston College
1:00 PM, Jacksonville Florida

Alright it's a day before the game so I figured I might as well start the post. I'll be leaving to drive down to the game in about an hour.
pimp.gif

No predictions, boasting, or trash talking from me here. If I learned anything from the first game, it's that I'm never assuming anything until like 5minutes after the game is over
laugh.gif

I won't be posting after/during the game, so if I end up having to run home from the game to avoid killing anybody this time, I'm not gonna telly'all about it.

Any other Tech fans going?

LMAO the infamous sprint from the stadium to Niketalk.

Damn you're going from VA down to FL, that's gonna be a trip right there.

mad.gif
The ACC is dead to me, Miami should have stayed in the Big East....

TOUCHDOWN BOSTON COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR5

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

damn, nobody really cares about this game?
laugh.gif

That's because there is nothing to care about. ACC fans don't care because it's a matchup of two Big East teams. BC has no fan base and draws aweak crowd everywhere they go. Tech has a large fan base and travels well, but for some reason there were a ton of tickets that went unsold. Finally, the gameis in Jacksonville. Nobody cares about Jacksonville.

I won't be posting after/during the game, so if I end up having to run home from the game to avoid killing anybody this time, I'm not gonna tell y'all about it.

roll.gif

damn, nobody really cares about this game?
laugh.gif

Doesn't seem like it...hell, I'm sitting in a library working on a paper. And I never do school work on Saturdays...

Sucks that UGA is going to end up playing one of these two in the Orange Bowl.
ohwell.gif

Yeah, he was mad depressed.

With that throw, he should have went for the million from 23; he sailed it bad.

You can't complain about coming away with $75,000 though.

K8be wan Kenobi wrote:

damn... i feel bad for dude that missed out on the $500k at halftime... he took that @*#* hard
laugh.gif
The least he could've done was hit the Dr. Pepper can. I would've taken the 150k and been out.

This game is so lame that four of the 12 replies are about some guy throwing a football at halftime.

VT up 7.

VT wins.

Rematch of last year's Chick-fil-A Bowl looks likely in the Orange Bowl this year, UGA vs. VT.

Back
Top Bottom