Official ACC Tournament Thread. March 12th-15th. Atlanta, GA.

Danny Green
mad.gif
&
sick.gif
.Dude is playing like a high school kid who's girlfriend
just broke up with him and he's letting it affect his game. Somebody needs to figure out what
his deal is and help him through it otherwise Carolina could be in trouble.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Wow...Roy Williams is a horrible clutch situation coach. I thought that when he was our (KU) coach as well. It's like he's a brilliant coach the entire game, but at the end, if it's close, he becomes a spectator who's watching the game.

QFT

I agree 100% and this is coming from a UNC fan.

Roy= Great Recruiter but not a great in game coach.

Hopefully this zone works against Duke. Them boys got some 3 point shooters.

Milbourne needs to start making them mid-range jumpers also.. been BRICKS every shot.

LETS GO TERPS !!!

Great game by TD and the Noles today. Y'all shot really well from the 3pt line in the second half. Stupid mistakes at the end of the first half caused usto give up some points and of course DG shooting 1-12 doesn't help (that puts him at 3-25 for the tournament). He needs to get his %@!$ straight for ourtourney run.

I would have liked to see LDII play a little more in the second half as Bobby was getting destroyed, but oh well.

Lawson will be ready for next week.

^exactly. Henderson did the exact same move at the end of the half, and it was uncalled.

refs need to get their heads on straight.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^exactly. Henderson did the exact same move at the end of the half, and it was uncalled.

refs need to get their heads on straight.
They are on straight.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by dreClark

Toney Douglas
smh.gif
pimp.gif

dude is nice...does he have a shot to play in the league?
Yea I think he'll get drafted. Not lottery or even 1st round but he will play in the L.

He's just a straight ballplayer. Might not be fancy, has an awkward shot and other things "draft expects" look at but he can just plays ball. Theone thing he does better than any guard on the east coast is play D. I said east cause i've seen probably a total of 2 games from west coast teams.

He's the best player i've ever seen at FSU.

raycom really needs to get their audio, video, sound, etc. together...or hand off the acc games to someone else. it's annoying to have things go wrongevery single game.

-waystinthyme

well, looks like 3 games in 3 days finally caught up with this Maryland team. despite the close loss, i still think we made our solid case for the tournamentwith the huge win yesterday. we are now officially 9-9 in the ACC, with 3 wins over top 10 teams. if that resume gets us left out, i don't know what tosay.

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by dreClark

Toney Douglas
smh.gif
pimp.gif

dude is nice...does he have a shot to play in the league?
Yea I think he'll get drafted. Not lottery or even 1st round but he will play in the L.

He's just a straight ballplayer. Might not be fancy, has an awkward shot and other things "draft expects" look at but he can just plays ball. The one thing he does better than any guard on the east coast is play D. I said east cause i've seen probably a total of 2 games from west coast teams.

He's the best player i've ever seen at FSU.

How would you compare Douglas to Pickett? I remember Pickett was really good even though he didn't seem to stick in the L.

Man I really didn't want Duke. I hope we can come out and build a lead.

Officials better not od with the nonsense tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom