OFFICIAL ADELE Thread = 2012 GRAMMY SWEEP!

No love for Adele on NT?????? 19 was
pimp.gif

Don't you dare play with my emotions. I've been waiting for this ever since I first listened to 19. I'm kind of sad that it's been delayed for so long but I'm finally glad that there's a legit release date now
pimp.gif

Don't you dare play with my emotions. I've been waiting for this ever since I first listened to 19. I'm kind of sad that it's been delayed for so long but I'm finally glad that there's a legit release date now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
You ain't the only one!!! I can listen to 19 from first track to last track without skipping a song. Best album released that year (2008?). I am incredibly excited to hear the new album. I read that there was a big delay because she ran into some personal problems (those talented UK artists, right?!).

As far as this song, it's too ill. The layered background vocals, the claps, etc. are too much. How can a UK artist make such a track with such a Southern sound?! I love it ...

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
You ain't the only one!!! I can listen to 19 from first track to last track without skipping a song. Best album released that year (2008?). I am incredibly excited to hear the new album. I read that there was a big delay because she ran into some personal problems (those talented UK artists, right?!).

As far as this song, it's too ill. The layered background vocals, the claps, etc. are too much. How can a UK artist make such a track with such a Southern sound?! I love it ...

Nice, didn't know she had another album coming out.
Duffy has one coming out sometime this month or next too. I'll pick up both

Nice, didn't know she had another album coming out.
Duffy has one coming out sometime this month or next too. I'll pick up both

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I refuse to listen to any tracks until I have the album in my hands.

Adele's a beast.
yeah, I think I'm gonna hold off too
I've only listened to Rolling in the Deep once, don't want to spoil it
just noticed the US date is a month after

Back
Top Bottom