OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

Murals should've been the first colorway for the low, during the playoffs like Washed said.

Ascent in June, USA in July/Now and Georgia Bulldogs at the end of this month to coincide with College Football season starting IMO.

I think im gonna double up on this cw.

20240807_074811.jpg

I mostly use Nike size 13 in my hoop shoes and copped the last pair of Ascent Mid's in size 12.5, you guys think I can get away with that?

I mostly use Nike size 13 in my hoop shoes and copped the last pair of Ascent Mid's in size 12.5, you guys think I can get away with that?
I’m a tts 13 in Nike and I did my tts 13 in every pair of AE’s and they fit perfectly. I don’t think I’d size down.

I’m a tts 13 in Nike and I did my tts 13 in every pair of AE’s and they fit perfectly. I don’t think I’d size down.
Damn, that size 12.5 was only size left and in Europe these are really hard to find anywhere without paying resale price 😪 well, they gonna be here early next week so let's see! 🙏

Just now tried to start a return for my Ascent MIds.... Did adi really make these un-returnable launch products? :smh:

Any size 13 folks out there need a pair?
Hit up the chat, I was able to get a return label this morning with a chat rep.

If you’re looking for rhyme or reason with adi launch schedules, you’re

Thanks - trying to do that now.

Chatbot won't advance past asking for my order number :smh:
Yeah the chat feature is terrible. It took me at least five tries over three days.

Is the toe box cloth or 3m on the Murals? I like the 3m better because that other get dirty quick

They clean af tho, wish I woulda grabbed a pair but excited for the USA pairs, storm troop lows and still need the breds

What other lows I’m missing? The slimes and is that it?

Back
Top Bottom