OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

Saturday
IMG_6528.png

Are FTL & Champs getting these? I know Champs had the grey lows last month. Just wanted to make sure driving to the mall Saturday would be a good play. Haven't gotten a pair yet (let alone tried one on) and the Limes are the ones I want. 👍

Got em at adidas noho yesterday. 11.5 (my true nike size in jordan 1, dunk air max 1) fit in store when I tried on with factory lacing. Normally I wear 12 in nike/jordan hoops. So I thought I was good for 11.5, but I rocked em casually today and they definitely loosened up. I wound up lacing to the top eyelet. I'm tryna think if I wanna try cleaning up and exchanging for 11, or swapping insoles. I love em though.

1727047520079.jpeg

1727047543373.jpeg

Limes, Year of the Snake, and Metallics will be my last three pairs; my only caveat about this shoe is how easily the TPU cage scuffs. I know it doesnt affect performance at all, but it really looks unseemly and it happens so easily. My Murals have a large scuff right at the toebox and I have only worn them casually so far, I have no clue how it happened.

Back
Top Bottom