OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

I was just coming in here to say it's looking like FootLocker and Champs so far. Adidas website will have a 3AM EST release too which is kind of wild :lol: that's all I've seen so far, no FNL, Hibbets, DSG... I hope it's just this color way.

Just about every size sold on on adidas. Wild!!

Edit: Sizes were flying in store as well.

JS”

Last edited:
Got a light hoop session in today with these and I gotta say… I love them. Cushion is there, traction is indeed beastly (that herringbone is crazy) on a semi-dusty court, containment is great. The only issue I guess I had was that my socks would bunch up in the sneaker after a while. Wore regular Nike Dri-Fit socks fwiw but aside from that these are amazing at the price point. Could definitely feel the Boost as well.

Tomorrow morning I’ll get a legit run in and I’ll post back with some pics and if there are any updates I’ll do that as well.

Btw, the free T if purchased in store was a great touch. A LOT of people were asking for AE 1s in store, as I was trying on my pair I heard in two different instances “Damn they got the AE 1s” and proceeded to ask for their size.

Feel great to me. Adidas has a winner with these IMO. True to size and very comfy.
1702766189703.jpeg

Got a light hoop session in today with these and I gotta say… I love them. Cushion is there, traction is indeed beastly (that herringbone is crazy) on a semi-dusty court, containment is great. The only issue I guess I had was that my socks would bunch up in the sneaker after a while. Wore regular Nike Dri-Fit socks fwiw but aside from that these are amazing at the price point. Could definitely feel the Boost as well.

Tomorrow morning I’ll get a legit run in and I’ll post back with some pics and if there are any updates I’ll do that as well.

Btw, the free T if purchased in store was a great touch. A LOT of people were asking for AE 1s in store, as I was trying on my pair I heard in two different instances “Damn they got the AE 1s” and proceeded to ask for their size.
What free T? I bought three pairs (two for friends) at foot locker and got nothing.

Had to get a pair of these on release date. One of the best debut sneakers I’ve seen in a long time. Adidas is absolutely on fire with their signature shoes these past two years. Also, for $120 in 2023 these are an absolute bargain. :pimp:

IMG_1327.jpeg
IMG_1326.jpeg
IMG_1330.jpeg

Definitely not as good of pictures as most on here, duke40 duke40 most recently, but yeah it gets the point across. Some wear and tear on the sneaker already but I don’t mind.

Overall though, fantastic sneaker. Traction really is elite, can’t reinforce that enough. Cushion is above average as well, coming from LeBrons I really enjoy these. Fit and containment is solid at TTS, got them in a 12 like all my other sneakers (Brons, Retros, etc.)

Slight discomfort on the outside of my right foot but that could be because I haven’t really broken them in yet despite already having about 4.5 hours in them. I have a wide-ish forefoot.. the sock issue subsided as well, it didn’t bunch up much at all. Switched to different Dri-Fit socks.

Can’t wait for the New Wave pair. Hope an all black pair is in the works as well. 🤞🏼

Edit: I don’t know how I forgot to mention but they are pretty flexible as well. The midfoot seems to have that X plate but it’s still flexible nonetheless and I’m comparing it to a LeBron 20.

Attachments

• IMG_1329.jpeg
    IMG_1329.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom