OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

that T’Wolves colorway was/is a hit. Can’t only imagine how the white/blk ones do especially with spring not far away.

Last edited:
IMG_3508.jpeg

Beautiful

these in hand are pretty nice especially for 120. went tts and pretty happy; half up would have been too clunky even though i typically go half up in adi performance and ultraboost models

I lucked up with being a size 10.5. I didn't at first jump on the peach pair I was torn but when I pulled the trigger they had a 10.5 on the restock. I was still debating if I was going to keep them until I put them on feet and walked to my mirror

White is the only one with the 3M toe, so far? It’s between those and the ASG joints for my first pair

if i hooped as often as i used to.... i would have been copped a pair.. these fire af

my blue pair arrived yesterday. swapped laces and tried them on. Will use an insole but these felt great on try on. Can't wait until next week.

with the next three colorways coming out, doubt we’ll see a notable restock on oj loves anytime soon.

ive seen a few pairs in random sizes pop back up on adc and ftl here and there but they disappear quick

I really cannot believe we are only on 13 pages of discussion for this shoe; its an all time great first sig shoe design behind an exciting player with great colorways. I know we are on Niketalk but still. I am also a Nike head to the max, I only own two other adidas shoes, but this one has me obsessed.

How’s sizing on these? I’m kinda wide footed so I often have to go .5 up in lots of shoes. For example: Jordan 1 I’ve been going .5 up to get a comfortable fit. Yeezys I do .5 up to full size up.

Heard/been told/red it’s typically adidas sizing.

Half size down unless you have wide feet

Back
Top Bottom