OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

so we all agree that they WERE coppable (YMMV) and they did NOT SIT and definitely not going on discount LOL
can't say the same during the playoffs tho.

I got my velocity blues with a discount code lol. I went day first thing in the morning on release day though in LA. No one was really checking for them yet. There was one other guy from Minnesota and he wore them out the door lol.

I got my velocity blues with a discount code lol. I went day first thing in the morning on release day though in LA. No one was really checking for them yet. There was one other guy from Minnesota and he wore them out the door lol.
For some reason my adiclub worked on those and the green harden 8 but it wasn’t “marked down” - had to use my points to get the code. Those were the only colors worked on too.

My foot locker $10 receipt reward worked too.

I wish they would sit and be discounted - I need some more cheap

For some reason my adiclub worked on those and the green harden 8 but it wasn’t “marked down” - had to use my points to get the code. Those were the only colors worked on too.

My foot locker $10 receipt reward worked too.

I wish they would sit and be discounted - I need some more cheap
Yeah, I had to use points too. It was in-store. I didn’t mind. I really don’t know what else I’d use those points for lol.

Sitting means they aren't selling. Available means they may or may not have your size and you better go grab them.

There is no chance these are sitting anywhere. I have asked multiple foot locker managers and friends of mine from adidas to product search and pairs they have left and all say every color is gone except for a few scattered small sizes. Been that way for months, not days or weeks.

Typical internet - say something off mark, stand behind it, then get called out for it and accuse the opposition of “getting in their feels” and being stans.
well Duke40. I stand by what I say because it is what actually saw back in April. this May I couldn't find the shoe in all sizes. if you didn't find it in your local for months, then that's your problem. but preaching to others like it's taboo or universally accepted that you don't have the shoe makes it the same for everyone else. some people get mad or get their sensitive feelings hurt because they didn't have the same experience as I had and as if if making stuff up possibly the lamest reaction. it's just a shoe, get over it.

If I walk into a store looking for a 10 or 10.5 within a day or two of release and there are none to be found that’s not sitting. If I ask the manager at multiple stores to look online and order and they are sold out that’s not sitting. If I go online and the only place I can get my size is Stockx/resell two days after release that’s not sitting.
well that's your definition. should I start calling on you now because of your understanding of it?

well Duke40. I stand by what I say because it is what actually saw back in April. this May I couldn't find the shoe in all sizes. if you didn't find it in your local for months, then that's your problem. but preaching to others like it's taboo or universally accepted that you don't have the shoe makes it the same for everyone else. some people get mad or get their sensitive feelings hurt because they didn't have the same experience as I had and as if if making stuff up possibly the lamest reaction. it's just a shoe, get over it.
All I want to know is how much were they discounted?

Man its hella corny caring that youre working people up. Hurt feelings this what? No one cares man. :lol: This topic been pretty chill, dont be that guy.
I'm chill and don't really care. others are not. the ones that are reacting to my post though, you can tell them that. :lol:

You got a sad life bruh with these troll posts, just admit your L and move on, they've literally been selling out on every release within days or even hours lol.

But shoot can't wait to cop one of the lows, hopefully those have a ton more stock, these woulda been hype on sale for under $100 sigh
I'm good. I'm not the one who's reacting like it's the end of the world. :lol:

AE with 29, 10, and 9 to force a Game 5. In what CW? The Georgia Clays of course! Here's hoping for a shock drop from adidas.
He always balls in the Clay's don't he? Mp23, red model, have any used vehicles for trade?
1000003934.jpg

Back
Top Bottom