Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
My god the shoe was really hard to put on and take off. More so than the KD 9. You're locked in it once on though. Would prefer more cushioning. Skeptical on the traction. I think I will only grab one pair, maybe.

TTS? So difficult to put on that you didn't even bother to snap a photo this time...? :rofl:
I would size down. You have a fingertip's length if TTS.

There's this annoying bald spot on the forefoot that's making the traction almost unplayable. Might return.

Intrigued by the shoes. Loved the 2s but passed on the 3s. Looking forward to reviews. Any news on when these will hit miadidas?

Just tried these on and I have high hopes. Personally had no issues putting on Or taking off. Stretchy collar and pull tabs were helpful. Low profile cushion reminds me of the UA Curry 2

TTS for me btw

Last edited:
I was at a Finishline today and they had the white/gums out already but didn't have the white/blacks. White/gums look really nice in person.

1D37EDFC-47BF-431E-8629-F976048ED43D.jpeg

Felt good! Nice and snug fit and putting them on. Little toe room but with NBA socks they’d probably be nice.

That is just a sick looking shoe. Well done by adidas. Too bad no boost. Im a boost ***** and I'm okay with that.

Shoe is gonna be more of a hit than the 3. The feel reminded me of a kobe8 a bit. Probably mixed w a Kyrie.

Finally got to play in my "Rip City" Dame 4's last night and they were awesome. I need more plays in them to truly compare them to the Dame 3's, but to me they were more comfortable right off the bat and felt lighter, even though I went with a size 9.5 in these compared to a 9 for my Dame 3's. The transition was a lot smoother and not as clunky as the 3, and that's not a slight to the 3 because I really enjoyed that shoe. Overall, I just feel like they improved on every department in the Dame 4 compared to last year's model. I would definitely say TTS for these and I have a narrow foot, no flat feet or wide feet here. A half size down in the Dame 3 was perfect for me, but with that snug sock/collar thing on the Dame 4, my regular size 9.5 was perfect. Size 9 was way too snug on my bigger foot (opposite foot of your dominant hand), so I would definitely recommend TTS. I'll keep testing in the coming weeks, but for now I hope that helps. :D

Thanks to all who've provided feedback. These are definitely on my list... though I am a little worried about traction.

Looking forward to seeing more colorways too

Whats the cushioning feel like? Pereferebly for someone 100 pounds

I think you'll be fine, Bro. I'm a skinny little punk at 135 with a bad right knee and I haven't felt pain in my knees in the Dame 3's or yesterday after using the Dame 4's. For reference, my basketball sessions last about 2-4 hours and I play both indoors and outdoors.

B1C3A657-0873-4E98-A2C1-5CBBF908A8FA.jpeg
A17ED5E4-8A18-4256-AFE2-00BB0352DB11.jpeg
Somehow this hit outlet before retail !?! I found this at adidas outlet in Flushing NY. They usually have nothing and still pricey for outlet. I got email for 40% off store wide so I went to check it out and found this on the shelf. What? Dame4 for real. I saw last one of my size. I grab it real quick and went straight to register. $115-40% = $70 that’s super steal. I don’t even think to get it this model since I have too much sneakers but this is a must.

B1C3A657-0873-4E98-A2C1-5CBBF908A8FA.jpeg
A17ED5E4-8A18-4256-AFE2-00BB0352DB11.jpeg
Somehow this hit outlet before retail !?! I found this at adidas outlet in Flushing NY. They usually have nothing and still pricey for outlet. I got email for 40% off store wide so I went to check it out and found this on the shelf. What? Dame4 for real. I saw last one of my size. I grab it real quick and went straight to register. $115-40% = $70 that’s super steal. I don’t even think to get it this model since I have too much sneakers but this is a must.

Wow, that is a ****ing come up.

Wore my pair today for about 4 hours of ball...

Traction is good. Court was moderately dusty and it held up well. On my warm ups though I did slip a bit on a stepback plant on my right foot and a practice snatchback. But during gameplay, I was fine and planted well without having to second guess my self. Lockdown was money for me. I re did the laces putting them under the rubber loops instead of over, found it gave me a more secure lockdown. Also, I'm Team Voluptuous when it comes to my feet so I went TTS with a 9.5 and it was the right choice. I tried a 9 and that thang was just TOOOO SNUG.
Bounce Cushion is nice. Knees or legs didn't feel dead at the end. Felt good impact protection on the back end and just enough cushion in the forefoot to help, but responsive enough where you're not losing a step. Upper was nice and wasnt too stiff for my first wear.

Here’s some footage of me warming up in the Dame 4’s.

Everything about the Dame 4 is amazing , except the traction. The traction does not have a great bit to it like the D rose 7, Kyries or even the Dame 3. It also picks up a great amount of dust. The fit, Bounce cushion, lockdown and materials are great.

Wore my pair today for about 4 hours of ball...

Traction is good. Court was moderately dusty and it held up well. On my warm ups though I did slip a bit on a stepback plant on my right foot and a practice snatchback. But during gameplay, I was fine and planted well without having to second guess my self. Lockdown was money for me. I re did the laces putting them under the rubber loops instead of over, found it gave me a more secure lockdown. Also, I'm Team Voluptuous when it comes to my feet so I went TTS with a 9.5 and it was the right choice. I tried a 9 and that thang was just TOOOO SNUG.
Bounce Cushion is nice. Knees or legs didn't feel dead at the end. Felt good impact protection on the back end and just enough cushion in the forefoot to help, but responsive enough where you're not losing a step. Upper was nice and wasnt too stiff for my first wear.

Here’s some footage of me warming up in the Dame 4’s.

Nice review!

Back
Top Bottom